~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman   Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 am

So uh, Hi!

I never made an introduction and I might as well do it now because I'm bored.

My name is James D. Freeman, I legally changed it about 6 months ago. I am 17 years of age and live in Devon, England, the United Kingdom, Earth, The Universe where I have lived my entire life. (inb4 Tea (I hate tea) Crumpets (Only when on sale) Cricket (I hate sports, except tiddlywinks) and The Queen (I have never met her and she does nothing but wonder around and wave at people))

I have been heavily into gaming since a young age and you can have a gander at my PC games collection in my post here, along with those games linked on my desktop I have about 50 games on steam.

I also own a Wii, a Nintendo DS, a PS2 and many other retro consoles I won't bother listing.

I found Maplestory in October 2006 when I googled "Runescape Alternitives" one afternoon when I was bored as hell. I have played it on and off since then playing GMS, EMS KMS, OdinMS and about 50 other Private Servers. I played so many pservers because I spent forever trying to find one that didn't lag for me.

In case you are wondering the whole Freeman thing is based on the 27 year old mute theoretical Physicist Gordon Freeman from the epicist games of all time HL1, 2, EP1 and EP2. He is the only man I would go gay for and yes I know he isn't real. I am on a mission to replace my life-size Samus, from metroid, poster with a poster of him.

Hit me up on steam or in game if you want to chat. You could add me on MSN but I rarley go on because when I do I get bombarded by old school friends saying things like "Ayi its you! Remember when we threw that potato at the headmaster and he fell down a well" (People tend to mix me up with other people for some reason)

Thank you for reading boys and girls.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman   Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 am

Haii, welcome! :]
Back to top Go down
yetdak
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman   Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:07 am

Hi although i don't know you.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman   Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:34 am

Hey there, 8-------------)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman   Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise and Shine.....Miiiiiiister Freeman
Page 1 of 1