~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Won't log me in!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
IcePop
Vivi<3
Kenn
bluebeans
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebeans
New Member!
New Member!

Won't log me in!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 am

i have encountered plenty of problems so far. this time i get logged in and i go to click on my character to acually play and it says cannot connect to the server, i check the ranks and it says my character is currently logged in. so it won't let me acually playing in game. i went to try another server and i got a message saying "we are unable to connect to the logins erver due to a server check, a firewall block, or other networkissues. but my firewall is fine my network is connect and its not going threw a server check! can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:09 am

Once again, server crashed. Be patient. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 am

maybe the other server crashed too
?
Back to top Go down
IcePop
IcePop

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:46 pm

hmm i am thinking that the other server is down but in rsms your character is stuck in the game so use the fix in the website
Back to top Go down
cool109211
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: dude   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Use the website...Log into the user control panel and click bug fixes...pretty self explanitory from there out.
Back to top Go down
kambiz
New Member!
New Member!
kambiz

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 pm

bluebeans wrote:
i have encountered plenty of problems so far. this time i get logged in and i go to click on my character to acually play and it says cannot connect to the server, i check the ranks and it says my character is currently logged in. so it won't let me acually playing in game. i went to try another server and i got a message saying "we are unable to connect to the logins erver due to a server check, a firewall block, or other networkissues. but my firewall is fine my network is connect and its not going threw a server check! can anybody help me?

First make sure if the server is even online, next wait at least 10 minutes before posting a problem. It might be that the server is offline/resetting or you must be banned. Further problems, post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 am

May a mod please lock this thread or move it to 'Technical Support' please?
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 am

Look at the millions of other ones... locked.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 am

Radiant wrote:
May a mod please lock this thread or move it to 'Technical Support' please?

I also think this is pointless, problem was pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't log me in!!!!!!!   Won't log me in!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Won't log me in!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1