~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freeman's GM App

Go down 
+2
jonds
Freeman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: James D. Freeman - No, really!

Timezone: GMT (+/- 0)

Experience: I have been a GM on 1 private server before, this may not sound impressive but I was GM for around 2 months. In my time I banned 45 hackers or so and personally knew almost every single one of our 150 players. It was a close, little, hamatchi server. It was a fun experience though and i learned all the commands and what not. The best part was hanging out and helping people with random stuff Smile That server eventually died due to lack of funding. I also gained experience of working under someone, at the time the Head GM was...lets just say kinda bias... but I still followed his orders as I should do. He got fired eventually and I took his spot.

Example of your work: Hard to show, I have very little experience with coding but am willing to learn. I know my way around forums and would be more then happy to surf for spam and what not. I know there has been a lookout for forum mods and I am more then happy to do both in game and forum stuff.

Contact: (MSN please, however AIM is acceptable) - jamesdfreeman@hotmail.co.uk

Comments: Hours I am available from are any time. I am currently 17 and in between jobs, Read: Unemployed. So I really am available any time, if someone needs help they can shoot me an email/msn and I am more then happy to come on and help with the problem. I would also be the only GM in my time zone as far as I can tell, I always seem to catch hackers when no GM's are on and take a screenshot but because I'm in windowed mode It doesn't come out right. It would feel great to catch all the hackers, especially in the Jump Quest. I am a person who wants to help and gets annoyed when they can't solve a problem and help a person out, I will help someone to the best of my abilities Razz I try to put the players needs before my own wherever possible. I speak English and "wenig Deutscher" (little German, studied it for 6 years). I am usually awake from 11am GMT till 3am GMT. Again, this server would be one of my top priorities and I will come on to fix something as soon as possible if asked.

Method(s) of Advertising: Forum sigs on various sites and friends who play MS.

Last edited by Freeman on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jonds
New Member!
New Member!

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 pm

I know this guy quite well, and trust me, he's worth a shot. He's very mature and get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 am

No reply in 2 days Crying or Very sad

I talked to rick on the odd occasion when our timezones allow us too and he said to wait longer. But it's getting really annoying not ever having a GM on half the time I play. And chat/forums needed moderating badly last night as I'm sure most of us know Smile

We need a Gm in or around GMT timezone!

elephant I have no idea what an elephant has to do with anything
Back to top Go down
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Circa

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 am

you have my support
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 am

Circa wrote:
you have my support

Thanks >:3 I love you
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Freeman wrote:
No reply in 2 days Crying or Very sad

We need a Gm in or around GMT timezone!

elephant I have no idea what an elephant has to do with anything

I totally agree about the timezone thing. When Rick is asleep or at school or whatsoever, we will need a gm or more gms' during this time, and rick is the admin, what I think is the same. when rick isn't on, we will be here to help... with gm powers/commands
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm

i like ur point this server definitely needs more gms than 3 to control any hackers!
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm

nice app, goodluck freeman !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeman's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: GM Applications :: Accepted GM Applications-
Jump to: