~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cant select any of my chars?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lemontea52
New Member!
New Member!

cant select any of my chars? Empty
PostSubject: cant select any of my chars?   cant select any of my chars? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 pm

This issue doesnt seem to involve getting stuck, none of my characters can get past the selection screen, the game just freezes and says it cannot connect. I made a new account to see if that could log in and it could... but after some time the same thing happened to that account as well >_>. It's not throwing the "you are already logged in" error, it just locks up at the selection screen and sends me back to login again every time. Is there a fix for this?

And i did use the log off feature on the site just to see if it would work and it doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: cant select any of my chars?   cant select any of my chars? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 pm

server crashed?.,,
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: cant select any of my chars?   cant select any of my chars? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Most likely, the server crashed. I would go on to the website, chat a little on the chat thingy and then try to ease your way into asking for help or asking if the server is up. Although, people might get annoyed and yell at you (lol) but just ask and i'm sure a GM or someone random will want to help you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: cant select any of my chars?   cant select any of my chars? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm

That's what they always do "yell at you". lols
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: cant select any of my chars?   cant select any of my chars? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:32 am

Wrong Section, moved to Tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant select any of my chars?   cant select any of my chars? Empty

Back to top Go down

cant select any of my chars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Help Desk :: Technical Support-
Jump to: