~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]

Go down 
+3
kelvingan725
Kenn
kambiz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kambiz
New Member!
New Member!
kambiz

How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] Empty
PostSubject: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 pm

How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista: [simple]

For vista users follow STEP 1 [if you do now know how to start DX wind follow step 2]

For xp\people that are new follow STEP 2

STEP 1

1: Right click DXWIND, click properties

2: click the compatibility tab

3: tick "Run as administrator" & "run the compatibility mode for:"

4: click apply & ok

5: have fun!

[for xp users *or* if you're new to maplestory follow further instructions]

STEP 2

1: open DX wind

2: select the bar thats in the dx wind and right click and select modify

3: another small window should pop-up, there should be 5 circle boxes.

4: tick "DirectX8"

5:
under that there should be 3 more boxes tick "emulate 256 color palette".

6: the same window, but at the top there should be a button with "..." written on it. Click it

7: browse for your maplestory v.62 folder and select RoadSideMS (default should be : "C:>nexon>MapleStory")

8: click ok, and ok

9: double click the bar and have fun!

Last edited by kambiz on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 am

Thread cleaned. Further questions, PM poster or post here.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:40 am

everytime i open the dxwind, vista starts spam the windows host process has problems and keep spamming untill i close the program
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 am

You sure you're running in the right compatibility and everything?
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 am

quelt wrote:
You sure you're running in the right compatibility and everything?
umm
i ticked run as admin
compatibility mode for windows xp (sp2)
and the error is from rundll32
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 am

Google 'dxwnd' and try to use that one.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:52 am

Kenn wrote:
'
nope,doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 am

kelvingan725 wrote:
Kenn wrote:
'
nope,doesn't work

I'm not sure what's wrong, try to pm the poster.
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 am

Heres the link :
http://www.gamecheetah.com/maplestory/52734-download-newest-dxwnd.html

Just scroll to the 3rd commentor or someone that has the dxwnd.zip file.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:34 am

GOD, ty u guys for the help, but i GAVE UP
VISTA FUCKING SUX
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:42 am

kelvingan725 wrote:
GOD, ty u guys for the help, but i GAVE UP
VISTA FUCKING SUX

It does. I'm so sorry we couldn't help you. Stay with Alt+Enter, it isn't that small.

Last edited by Kenn on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tran
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks big help.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 pm

lol i gave up on it too, kinda useless or me.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 am

yeah, i can always switch screen which only takes 1 sec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]   How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER] Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use DX wind & how to use it on vista (only for people that want DXWIND[or ALT+ENTER]
Page 1 of 1