~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everyone this is very important. Please Read.

Go down 
+8
OneGreatShot
bg1david
Freeman
Imbroken
Radiant
settler11
Vivi<3
CoolHacks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Nick be RIDDD of...
yes
Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
no
Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Brittybabii
Junior
Junior
Brittybabii

Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 am

Optimus wrote:
BRITTANY WHERE ARE j00? COME ON MSN :3

i sent you a message Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dark_punk_princess
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 am

But Botimus always types like this!

Check his messages on the last page.

And stuff

That he posted before

Yes. With the spaces and the thing.
Back to top Go down
Brittybabii
Junior
Junior
Brittybabii

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 am

no no on the forum xD
lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Brittybabii
Junior
Junior
Brittybabii

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 am

no i only have winterguard tuesdays and thursdays Razz
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:38 am

I love how you are idly chatting in a thread about how Optimus sucks

Lawl Razz

Botimus, however, does not.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 am

Freeman wrote:
I love how you are idly chatting in a thread about how Optimus sucks

Lawl Razz

Botimus, however, does not.

I am garbage, and I know that for a fact. I don't like it when people say lies and act like it's the truth though.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Britty :3333 x3
Back to top Go down
Brittybabii
Junior
Junior
Brittybabii

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:44 am

f3
if that's pointed towards me... i will find a way to smack you nick
:]
everything i've told u is the truth, now shush xD
Back to top Go down
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 am

Brittybabii wrote:
f3
if that's pointed towards me... i will find a way to smack you nick
:]
everything i've told u is the truth, now shush xD

What was? ;_; Setup the Xbox today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am

Lets all stop living in the past, and move on towards the future and end this crap about Optimus.
I think it was wrong doing for him to send the \"whatever\" to the server, but it wasn\'t that bad.
The true retard would be the one who would say that Optimus sent a \"VIRUS\" to the server and had it completly break down.

Last edited by Radiant on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am

Radiant wrote:
Lets all stop living in the past, and move on towards the future and end this crap about Optimus.
I think it was wrong doing for him to send the "whatever" to the server, but it wasn't that bad.
The true retard would be the one who would say that Optimus sent a "VIRUS" to the server and had it completly break down.

You are forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 am

I'm glad.
:3

And, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:31 pm

And im not QQ. lolol.
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Optimus wrote:
Radiant wrote:
I think it was wrong doing for him to send the "whatever" to the server, but it wasn't that bad.
The true retard would be the one who would say that Optimus sent a "VIRUS" to the server and had it completly break down.

You are forgiven.

OK sorry my internet kinda disconnected. Anyways, I can't really remember what I exactly typed but here goes nothing.
Heh...I found this post more serious than the other one =[

I know that I said Nick sent a virus to the server, but the thing is, I never said it completely broke it down/destroyed database. It was all a misunderstanding. All I told Rick was that Nick, sent a virus to the server, therefore, causing website unable to be loaded, and unable to log IN GAME. I had no clue what kind of virus Nick sent either, all I heard from Roy was taht he sent a virus and blah blah blah... so this is the reason why I told Rick, it was for the servers' own good, as I didn't even know what it was, I never described it detailly to Rick, it was very vague.

Sorry for any inconvenience, remember, I never told rick that it broke down the server and all that.

And stop calling me names! I am NOT a tranny (Jokerist told me that you said I was =[)

[EDIT] I never lied... everything was just very vague =P
Back to top Go down
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:57 pm

CoolHacks wrote:
Optimus wrote:
Radiant wrote:

You are forgiven.

OK sorry my internet kinda disconnected. Anyways, I can't really remember what I exactly typed but here goes nothing.
Heh...I found this post more serious than the other one =[

I know that I said Nick sent a virus to the server, but the thing is, I never said it completely broke it down/destroyed database. It was all a misunderstanding. All I told Rick was that Nick, sent a virus to the server, therefore, causing website unable to be loaded, and unable to log IN GAME. I had no clue what kind of virus Nick sent either, all I heard from Roy was taht he sent a virus and blah blah blah... so this is the reason why I told Rick, it was for the servers' own good, as I didn't even know what it was, I never described it detailly to Rick, it was very vague.

Sorry for any inconvenience, remember, I never told rick that it broke down the server and all that.

And stop calling me names! I am NOT a tranny (Jokerist told me that you said I was =[)

[EDIT] I never lied... everything was just very vague =P

No, Get the fuck out.

Case is closed, you are a gigantic faggot.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Well, Okay. No more posting plawks.
Back to top Go down
mollaidk
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 am

lmao that is some words.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone this is very important. Please Read.   Everyone this is very important. Please Read. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone this is very important. Please Read.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2