~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please read before posting the download links!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

Please read before posting the download links! Empty
PostSubject: Please read before posting the download links!   Please read before posting the download links! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 am

Well i have opened this forum to help people having trouble/difficulties downloading the whole mapleglobal v.62 setup file. Everyone knows that downloading a 900MB+ setup file is a drag.

So before you start posting away your links, please CHECK if the link have been posted before. I do not want double link threads postage. Also please indicate if its a PUBLIC hosted or PRIVATE hosted server the setup file is on.

So let's say if you wanna post a download link, create a thread with this heading;

[PUBLIC] SLOW Download link for v.62 SETUP <- this means the file is on a SLOW/PUBLIC hosted server, expect the download to be slow. (i.e gameplanet, filefront)

[PRIVATE] FAST Download link for v.62 SETUP <- this means the file is on a FAST/PRIVATE hosted server, expect the download to be fast/based on your connection.

I hope i explained this clearly.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Please read before posting the download links!   Please read before posting the download links! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:30 am

[quote="Imbroken"]
[PUBLIC] SLOW Download link for v.62 SETUP <- this means the file is on a SLOW/PUBLIC hosted server, expect the download to be slow. (i.e gameplanet, filefront)/quote]

And I thought filefront was 1337.
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: Please read before posting the download links!   Please read before posting the download links! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 pm

[quote="Kenn"]
Imbroken wrote:

[PUBLIC] SLOW Download link for v.62 SETUP <- this means the file is on a SLOW/PUBLIC hosted server, expect the download to be slow. (i.e gameplanet, filefront)/quote]

And I thought filefront was 1337.

Lol! You failed your quote <333

Anyways, why did you provide a slow download link if there is a fast one? Just wondering...I've been always wondering, it's just that I didn't say anything xD

Everyone's gonna be using the fast download link anyways o-o
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Please read before posting the download links!   Please read before posting the download links! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Its a mirror link, some people cant download from the faster link.
Back to top Go down

Please read before posting the download links!
Page 1 of 1