~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers   Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 am

Well, I have posted this for a reason. Idiots are still using Internet Explorer. Obviously IE7 has some serious flaws allowing hackers to get straight into your computer through Internet Explorers loopholes and flaws.

Mozilla FireFox. I used it for quite a long time, very good web browser, very safe. Can easily be 'skined' to look better for all of you. One of my recommended browsers. I am sure some of the members here would give some of there opinions about Firefox.

Click here to download Mozilla Firefox!

Opera. I am currently using Opera web browser. I refer this browser as the "lazyman" browser for some of its amazing features. Such as the speed dial, or the mouse gestures. This browser is amazingly fast for me. It launches faster then Firefox, that is the reason why I switched.

Click here to download Opera!

Enjoy everybody, and get rid of that nasty IE
Back to top Go down
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

PostSubject: Try this!   Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 am

Try out Google Chrome, it's quite nice and fast.

http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?hl=en&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.domoms.webs.com
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers   Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 am

Firefox FTW.
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers   Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 am

I'm using opera right now...posting this...!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers   Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 pm

lolol. IE FTl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers   Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers Empty

Back to top Go down

Mozilla Firefox & Opera Web Browsers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Downloads :: Other Misc. Files-
Jump to: