~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event suggestion.

Go down 
+5
Circa
Vivi<3
Kenn
Machalla666
CheedarCheese
9 posters

Would you participate in this event?
-Yes
Event suggestion. Vote_lcap57%Event suggestion. Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
-No
Event suggestion. Vote_lcap43%Event suggestion. Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 am

Event name: Zakum Trial

Information

-This is a competition to see which of the following categories : Group or Solo. Can kill zakum the fastest. Prizes are rewarded to the winners of the two categories.

-Time Limit? 15mins. But if half the arms are not killed within 8mins then you will be disqualified.

-Time calculating: When fighting zakum's bodies, and zakum does his physical and magical buff, and you are doing 1's on him then the time period from the start of zakum's buff to the end do not apply to your total time.

-How to apply? Post here, and state wiether you are doing this as a group or soloing. If you are doing this as a group remember to post all your group member's IGN correctly, only 1 post of group registration would be needed. Minimum number of members in a group to be considered into the category: 4-6.
EX: CheedarCheese - Solo
EX: CheedarCheese - Group: *Members names go here*

-Prizes? *Yet to be determined*

-Timezones? *Yet to be determined*

-Registration due date? *Yet to be determined*

-Equal or similar rebirth categories! Very Happy

Note: To do this event, there would probably be the need to have a GM here to moderate and host this event, as in sponser worthy prizes that are given to the winners and etc. That is why this is in the ' Suggestion section '.

P.S. : If there aren't much people that are interested in this then this event probably won't happen. Which is why I made a poll to see. The same goes if no GM's wanna host this.

Last edited by CheedarCheese on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:21 am

I would gadly participate in this king of event.

I think the only downside will be that i can kill zakum between 2 and 5 mins if ihave a good run. Event suggestion. Pwnage
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:35 am

Machalla666 wrote:
I would gadly participate in this king of event.

I think the only downside will be that i can kill zakum between 2 and 5 mins if ihave a good run. Event suggestion. Pwnage

Thanks, & you can always round up some friends or guildies to do this with you. IF it gets popular enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 am

Zakums would go down pretty fast, if you need any help. Whisper me ingame, I'll be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:20 am

Kenn wrote:
Zakums would go down pretty fast, if you need any help. Whisper me ingame, I'll be happy to help.

No doubt Laughing. I wonder if it's possible we could use Horntails instead? Like after each run we could do a lapse for around 5mins, then onto the next group or soloer.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:23 am

There are problems with that.

1. HT lags ALOT more than zakum. There's a high percentage of crashes
2. Rick hates HT.
3. HT cave warps were taken out for reasons 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Bleh, i never ht'd before
Back to top Go down
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Circa

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:26 am

some people can take down zak in less than a minute
Back to top Go down
Anthoy84
Junior
Junior
Anthoy84

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 am

You should probably make a limit of how many rebirths people are allowed to have, and disqualify anyone with 32k stat rings.
Back to top Go down
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 am

Circa wrote:

Thats me Smile

@Anthoy84 : If people who have 32k stat rings were disqualify then whats the fun in that? 0_o It's a power and strategy test! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthoy84
Junior
Junior
Anthoy84

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 am

CheedarCheese wrote:
Circa wrote:

Thats me Smile

@Anthoy84 : If people who have 32k stat rings were disqualify then whats the fun in that? 0_o It's a power and strategy test! Very Happy

Not really strategy, since some people can kill Zak in 1-2 minutes, easily. *points at self*

Plus, it's more fun if you do it in a group, and everyone's doing somewhat bad damage. xD
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:41 am

I can kill it in 10 seconds or evne less.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 am

I'd love to moderate, if this event will be hosted.
Back to top Go down
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 am

Radiant wrote:
I'd love to moderate, if this event will be hosted.

Hmm, now that I do think about it zakum is super easy to kill 8D. So this event probably wouldn't be a big one unless rick allowed horntail or some stronger boss back or into the game. SO yeahhh. Thats about it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 am

An event like this wouldn't be fair to those with little rebirths, let's face it higher rebirthed people call lower rebirthed players noobs. Unless you go through the mess of putting the same rebirthed people against each other, but that could take a while. And long events aren't that fun to those with little time to play. But I'm sure the high rebirthed people would go crazy over an event like this. I'd find it pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:55 am

Sorrow wrote:
An event like this wouldn't be fair to those with little rebirths, let's face it higher rebirthed people call lower rebirthed players noobs. Unless you go through the mess of putting the same rebirthed people against each other, but that could take a while. And long events aren't that fun to those with little time to play. But I'm sure the high rebirthed people would go crazy over an event like this. I'd find it pretty fun.

HMMM, that equal matches rebirth thingy.... is a pretty good idea! Whelps time to edit some of the rules for future reference! 8D
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:50 pm

i don't call lower rebirth people noobs. <3 they pwnn. sometimes...some suck..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event suggestion.   Event suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Event suggestion.
Page 1 of 1