~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Look free cookies, for each read.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 am

Kenn's email to alot of people. wrote:

You have no idea how long it'll take me to write this. >.> Rick is a gay ass money hungry mutha fucking bastard.


1. He hired Riku to fix bugs and dc's/crashes from the server. We know this crap.



2. After Riku fixed them, Rick got suspicious of Riku because the server was down for a few hours because LimestoneNetworks were DOWN. Rick blamed this on Riku. (Riku showed me the whole chat log, wasn't pleasant)



3. Because of stupid ass Rick, Riku wanted to 'get back' at him and told ESMS our dedis password.



4. When he told them that, he regretted it because he was being emotional and he and Rick had their arguements only a short period minutes ago.



5. So Riku sends me a Maple chat box, saying that he was locked out of the dedi and he was able to log in 3 minutes ago.



6. Riku was banned the first second we were hacked. IT WASN'T HIM WHO HACKED US! - Fucking rumors



7. Circa and I were to trying to stall the hacker while Riku called Limestone Networks, apparently, Circa trusted him at this time. Now, I don't know why, but Circa hates him? >.>



8. Riku failed to call them because he claims they didn't pick up. Some companies can be such an ass, this was because it was not his dedi. His idea was to call into the company, and reset the password.




9. The server was then hacked. Died, gone. And spams came to the chatbox.




10. While we were under attack, I was in hide [GMs were getting banned everywhere]. And while in FM, all of a sudden, random HTs and Zakums pop out. Guess who I think summoned them? iHeartless, why? Because he was the only one moving around and HT's popping right on him. Another evidence, http://i39.tinypic.com/slnyvn.jpg, I was right next to Tomm, my little brother, when iHeartless dropped this bow for him. How is a player going to pop out of nowhere and give you a 32767 + dex item for nothing?





11. After the server was down, the next day, there were a few spams on the forum. Tanooki, I don't think is involved with this. Riku came to the chatbox telling everyone it wasn't him that hacked the server. And then Rich, the hacker that works for David, the owner of ESMS, came to the chatbox telling us, how he had guessed the dedi's password. [WTF? Didn't Circa say Riku gave them the password? Nice stories you guys believe] Radiant was trying to get him to help us out and hack his own server, his bosses server. Wow. Common sense. [No offense]




12. Circa's whole story may be true, I haven't been able to confirm this yet but yes, the dedi WAS given back to Rick. And YES, RICK STILL HAS THE DEDI.
Quote:
Riku, our coder and developer said he knew how to fix it. It wasn't the first time he fixed something by access to the dedicated server
so i decided to give him access to fix it. After he fixed it and everything, i went to sleep because server was okay already.
When i woke up, server was till okay and online with almost 150 players. I was happy and it was 7.00am so i went to school.
When i got back, i found out that Riku hacked our dedicated server and gave our password to ElitestyleMS.
Our server was crashed that moment and Riku spawned many monsters and killed alot of players.
The most sad thing is that he took away our dedicated server access and we can't start RoadsideMS again.
Regards, RickRoll, owner of RoadsideMS.

So due to this i am forced to shut down the server. However, Good news, I decided to continue RSMS with a new name.
I believe that closing down is not an option as everybody worked hard to support RSMS and we can't close it just like that.
I am planning on starting afresh with a new dedicated server. With a new name and a freshly squeezed community.
The bad news is that we are short of $50 USD to get a new dedicated server.
I hope you guys can support us by donating and voting to keep us alive.
Regards, Rick, owner of RoadsideMS.
Lies.



13. He may already have the dedi, he's hiding it from us. Telling us he needs an extra $50 to purchase another $200 dedi. He's trying to gain $50 just to turn up the server. He can call Limestone Networks to get a password reset. Riku told me Rick showed him his paypal account and history. This will shock you guys, Rick currently has $220 in his paypal. Enough to purchase a new dedi. 2ndly, I'm not going to donate anymore. You know why? Rick's history has $100 of payment to redtube. He pays it in bulk [all at once] so his history clears up, and when you guys ask for proof. The history of that payment will be at the bottom. Next, Autobots told me when Optimus was still here, he was the last person in our last dedi. He said Rick uploaded PORN into our last dedi. He may have also in this one. Atm, this is all I know. I've been going around to ask people what they know at the moment about Rick. Optimus has warned us about Rick and his porn addiction. Too bad we didn't trust him.



1. No clue wasn't here and I didn't fucking care.

2. Kinda silly, but Rick's learning to change his attitude.

3. I kinda doubt it, kinda don't. Considering I've been watching Riku's attitude for the past few days, and he gets angered easily. (Out of honesty what can we expect? He is still going through puberty.)

4. Lulz. Not from what I heard Riku told me. (The way he said it, I suppose.)

5. No clue.

6. No clue.

7. Circa is an idiot, that probably never happened. Circa lies about alot. And I trust Riku enough to know he probably tried to get the password back and he regrets it. (I think he might have given David the password before he phoned and he tried to get it back out of feeling bad? ...No clue, wasn't there.)

8. Limestone probably did pick up, but then again no clue, don't care. Sad

9. Fucking seriously, no way.

10. iHeartless is a GM? Isn't he that bratty 10 year old?

11. Hahaha, Riku GAVE the password to David and David claimed it as "LOLOLOL I STOLE THE SERVERZ" So, this is false. When Riku asked for the password back David became a dick and said no.

12. No he doesn't have the dedi, what-so-ever. David does, and that's a fact.

13. 220$ in his paypal? Ehhh... That's probably in Malaysian dollars. And 220$ Malaysian equals. = "60.18$" USD, if my math skills aren't that rusty, anyways. Smile And the 100$ payment to redtube, not for sure on that one as that came from Riku, and I can't call that reliable enough. Uploaded porn into the dedi? If that came from me (Not me uploading the actual porn. Just the source saying he uploaded porn onto the dedi.), I would be surprised, as he wanted me to upload porn onto his phone. Not the dedi. :/ Porn addiction? I wont say anything, after all I am dealing with some younger audiences.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


tl;dr

Rick doesn't use the donation money other then the dedi payments. (Unless it truly is a brand new payment, then... I wouldn't have a clue about it.) And this doesn't mean I'm coming back 100% I don't really care for the server as I've said alot.

(The reason I posted this was that I have come to a full agreement of Rick, that what we both did was dumb. And we forgive each other.)


So, Yeah. I'll piss off now, because I have 12 MORE hours to not sleep, and my Dr. Pepper isn't helping too well. ;_;



Opti/Rick note: Don't edit this unless you want RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. kthxbai


Last edited by Optimus on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitzbleed
Owner of RoadsideMS
Owner of RoadsideMS
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 23
Location : At the RoadSide

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:50 am

Thanks for explaining everything.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roadsidems.tk
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:59 am

My paranoia-level goes up to 100%.
I don't believe you, Circa, Freeman, Rick or who else because you have seen or been told so.
Proof you say?
Don't make me laugh!
Guys don't forget this is the internet.
EVERYTHING could be fake including mails or chatlogs.
My point is not to get fired up too much and to calm dawn like every a mature, reasonable person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Killua
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:02 am

Which Kenn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:10 am

Um.. to alot of people? Get it right please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 am

Hi, Machalla666 you are retarded.

Machalla666 wrote:

EVERYTHING could be fake including mails or chatlogs.


Oh and the post above mine pretty much says he sent it, and your smileys are from hentaipalm? LULZ... Smile Although your theory is correct, but you were retarded to post that theory in a truthful thread. Sad


Kenn wrote:
Um.. to alot of people? Get it right please.



Oh, sorry it was CHAIN MAILED to me by Autobots, so yeah. Smile


From: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
To: lifeintheshadowrealm@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:31:25 +0800


From: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
To: m1nute_rushs@hotmail.com
Subject: FW:
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:12:36 +0800


(Were included in the message I got, and AutoBots said it was sent to alot of people. :> )

If not, prove me wrong. :<


Last edited by Optimus on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 am

Optimus wrote:
Hi, Machalla666 you are retarded.

Machalla666 wrote:

EVERYTHING could be fake including mails or chatlogs.
[/img]


Oh and the post above mine pretty much says he sent it. Smile


Kenn wrote:
Um.. to alot of people? Get it right please.



Oh, sorry it was CHAIN MAILED to me by Autobots, so yeah. Smile


From: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
To: lifeintheshadowrealm@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:31:25 +0800


From: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
To: m1nute_rushs@hotmail.com
Subject: FW:
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:12:36 +0800


(Were included in the message I got, and AutoBots said it was sent to alot of people. :> )

Oh well. It's posted out to public now. Have fun with it. :3 Um.. wb Opti? Even though I didn't know you much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:25 am

Kenn wrote:
Optimus wrote:
Hi, Machalla666 you are retarded.

Machalla666 wrote:

EVERYTHING could be fake including mails or chatlogs.
[/img]


Oh and the post above mine pretty much says he sent it. Smile


Kenn wrote:
Um.. to alot of people? Get it right please.



Oh, sorry it was CHAIN MAILED to me by Autobots, so yeah. Smile


From: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
To: lifeintheshadowrealm@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:31:25 +0800


From: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
To: m1nute_rushs@hotmail.com
Subject: FW:
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:12:36 +0800


(Were included in the message I got, and AutoBots said it was sent to alot of people. :> )

Oh well. It's posted out to public now. Have fun with it. :3 Um.. wb Opti? Even though I didn't know you much.


Oh, I'm not coming back. Smile I just have nothing to do right now and I have to stay up for about 12 more hours to fix my sleeping schedule without going from Night= Day to Day=Day. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 am

Don't call others retardeds unless you understand the meaning of the word.
Real retarded humans will feal hurt by anyone abusing this word.
And so what?
He sent you that e-mail and know?
If i send you an e-mail telling here in germany we are greeting each other by groping the others genitals, you would this believe this right away too?
Ts ts ts these youngsters today are diggin my grave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

Machalla666 wrote:
Don't call others retardeds unless you understand the meaning of the word.
Real retarded humans will feal hurt by anyone abusing this word.
And so what?
He sent you that e-mail and know?
If i send you an e-mail telling here in germany we are greeting each other by groping the others genitals, you would this believe this right away too?
Ts ts ts these youngsters today are diggin my grave


Lulz I would believe it if the sender said he sent it, Oh wait... In this case he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 am

Quote :
Don't call others retardeds unless you understand the meaning of the word.
Real retarded humans will feal hurt by anyone abusing this word.
And so what?
He sent you that e-mail and know?
If i send you an e-mail telling here in germany we are greeting each other by groping the others genitals, you would this believe this right away too?
Ts ts ts these youngsters today are diggin my grave

That makes no sense at all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:38 am

Yes, I did sent it. I'm a kind of person who keeps things to myself and who doesn't like to cause trouble but this.. was forced out of me by an arguement in the staff section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 am

Kenn wrote:
Yes, I did sent it. I'm a kind of person who keeps things to myself and who doesn't like to cause trouble but this.. was forced out of me by an arguement in the staff section.


Lulz, I know alot more then you think. xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 am

Whateva..
this board is way to naiv..
Playing the devil's advocate:
Why should I or anyone else believe this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:43 am

Machalla666 wrote:
Whateva..
this board is way to naiv..
Playing the devil's advocate:
Why should I or anyone else believe this?

Believe what exactly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:47 am

This hole thing about aspersions or, if you prefer, allegations from yours people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:49 am

Machalla666 wrote:
This hole thing about aspersions or, if you prefer, allegations from yours people.

What.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 am

You accuse people for various misdeeds towards the server and the community.
And I am asking why should I believe you moreover even listen (lol well lets say read) to you?

Btw:
allegation is a synonym for accusation and aspersion means false accusations
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:02 am

Quote :
Whateva..
this board is way to naiv..
Playing the devil's advocate:
Why should I or anyone else believe this?

CONGRATULATIONS!
You just proved your IQ level!

I'm not explaining why beyond that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 am

Radiant wrote:
Quote :
Whateva..
this board is way to naiv..
Playing the devil's advocate:
Why should I or anyone else believe this?

CONGRATULATIONS!
You just proved your IQ level!

I'm not explaining why beyond that.
Well for your information that was a theoretical/rhetorical question -_-
Your IQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 am

Thats what I would expect you to say, because you still don't get the concept.
I won't bother to explain any further, because I don't want to be mean.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:23 am

Radiant wrote:
Thats what I would expect you to say, because you still don't get the concept.
I won't bother to explain any further, because I don't want to be mean.
Please be!
I am demanding for your cruelty!
That is also another problem of this whole accusation thing.
Restraining the information, only giving out peices of the truth.
Stop the stupid insider-jokes and this wishi washi jabbering!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Optimus
New Member!
New Member!


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 am

Machalla666 wrote:
Radiant wrote:
Thats what I would expect you to say, because you still don't get the concept.
I won't bother to explain any further, because I don't want to be mean.
Please be!
I am demanding for your cruelty!
That is also another problem of this whole accusation thing.
Restraining the information, only giving out peices of the truth.
Stop the stupid insider-jokes and this wishi washi jabbering!


Jesus christ, reading your english pisses me off. Please take some more english classes before posting in an english board. I honestly can't even understand your arguments. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:26 am

Optimus wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Yes, I did sent it. I'm a kind of person who keeps things to myself and who doesn't like to cause trouble but this.. was forced out of me by an arguement in the staff section.


Lulz, I know alot more then you think. xP

Naah, I believe you. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-19
Age : 30
Location : Germany Cologne

PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:31 am

Optimus wrote:
Machalla666 wrote:
Radiant wrote:
Thats what I would expect you to say, because you still don't get the concept.
I won't bother to explain any further, because I don't want to be mean.
Please be!
I am demanding for your cruelty!
That is also another problem of this whole accusation thing.
Restraining the information, only giving out peices of the truth.
Stop the stupid insider-jokes and this wishi washi jabbering!


Jesus christ, reading your english pisses me off. Please take some more english classes before posting in an english board. I honestly can't even understand your arguments. :/

Sorry for my bad english.
I had only very less lessons in my life and for the few that I have participated in i haven't shown much interest.
And now it's too late. Thats life! Sucks, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Look free cookies, for each read.   

Back to top Go down
 
Look free cookies, for each read.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: General Discussions-
Jump to: