~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If anyone could help, thanks

Go down 
+2
Killua
Tanooki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

If anyone could help, thanks Empty
PostSubject: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 am

Okay, supposedly I've been told that RSMS 2.0 is UP. As in "Online". I recieved the link someone had given me and went to the new RSMS Website. I went under Downloads and downloaded the new Client for the Server. I had put ALL the files in the v62 Folder for RSMS. (Yes I made a seperate Folder JUST for RSMS ^^) I loaded up the Client and a Patcher began, as if it were Global MapleStory. I scratched my head and wondered, why the heck is this happening? No idea. I've tried to load up the Client several other times afterwards and the same thing had happened. The explaination or understanding towards this mystery is yet to be solved. D:

**If ANYONE could help me or give ANY advice as to HOW to solve this, PLEASE inform me ASAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^.^

Thanks,
Tanooki
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 am

Tanooki wrote:
Okay, supposedly I've been told that RSMS 2.0 is UP. As in "Online". I recieved the link someone had given me and went to the new RSMS Website. I went under Downloads and downloaded the new Client for the Server. I had put ALL the files in the v62 Folder for RSMS. (Yes I made a seperate Folder JUST for RSMS ^^) I loaded up the Client and a Patcher began, as if it were Global MapleStory. I scratched my head and wondered, why the heck is this happening? No idea. I've tried to load up the Client several other times afterwards and the same thing had happened. The explaination or understanding towards this mystery is yet to be solved. D:

**If ANYONE could help me or give ANY advice as to HOW to solve this, PLEASE inform me ASAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^.^

Thanks,
Tanooki

Did you put it directly in the v62 folder?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Kenny
Senior
Senior
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:36 am

restart your computer

and make sure you are using the right shortcut to the CORRECT maplestory
Back to top Go down
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am

Kenny wrote:
restart your computer

and make sure you are using the right shortcut to the CORRECT maplestory

He means that you run Maplestory.exe in the exact folder you put RSMS files into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.domoms.webs.com
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:58 am

Killua wrote:
Tanooki wrote:

Thanks,
Tanooki

Yes, I'm absolutely positive that I put it directly into my v62 Folder for RSMS.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 am

Tanooki wrote:
Killua wrote:
Tanooki wrote:

Thanks,
Tanooki

Yes, I'm absolutely positive that I put it directly into my v62 Folder for RSMS.

Hmmmm IDK are you sure your downloading the correct files?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Tomm
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 am

Delete Patcher.exe - Kenn [ Too lazy to login my own account, this is my brothers' computer]
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 am

i deleted it. i had more problems
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone could help, thanks   If anyone could help, thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

If anyone could help, thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Help Desk :: Technical Support-
Jump to: