~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:

Go down 
4 posters

Thoughts on this?
Yes
Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: Vote_lcap0%Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: Vote_lcap0%Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: Empty
PostSubject: Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:   Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Well... saw some confusion that people had similar to mines when I first joined... About the chicken trade @_@. So this thread is about my opinion in improvements in the chicken trade system.

So here are some pics with edits to what I think should change!
Spoiler:

I made a arrow point at the chaos scrolls because I thought chaos scrolls should be changed to 10 per chicken, this probably looks biased but my reason for this was today I was scrolling some pink gaia's and fs and my best outcome outta 105 scrolls was a 13 attack gaia and 9 attack fs.

As for the black crystal sword, I don't think its worth its price since it has pretty chump stats D:. Looks alright though.

And raven weapons should be lowered one chicken, just because their mainly for looks in my opinion and aren't that great Sad. This applies to what I think of elemental wands btw.

Spoiler:

In this picture it's mainly filled with elemental wands, which I think should be priced at 2 chickens! ^_^.

You also see a two hand sword for accuracy which seems misoutta placed in opinion because the 500 stat hat pretty much defeats the purpose of scrolling a weapon with accuracy if you are going dexless.

As for the masks... 2 chickens max is my price, whats yours? :S

Spoiler:

Well... you can clearly see a huge ' X ' over everything mainly... thats because the black bowtie is useless and the clean slate scrolls are way more riskier than white scrolls.

Pretty much after that all you see is chairs, which I think are worth their price 0_o! Not much servers I've played offered them afterall.

Spoiler:

The only items the arrows are pointing at in this picture, was the mask because they aren't that special and are usually covered up or something 0_o. 3 chickens max is my price on these, whats yours? :S

Spoiler:

Well here's my last picture. All I can really post is that these transformation are not worth 22.5bil... x_x

SO the reason why I did all this was because of some confusion earlier. Btw I know my edits suck but I didn't really wanna put to much effort on something thats probably gonna be overlooked, and not changed.

Btw I have some suggestion items to put in that some people might want.

Strawberry ice cream bar:Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: 01012070
Timeless Weapons that aren't already implemented.
Stirgeman items.
Gloves that give higher than 30att, as a base? Lolol. Sad
And those new overall for str/pet for str/earrings for luk scrolls?
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:   Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 pm

i agrees to strawberry ice cream bar.
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:   Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

I agree with your last idea about adding the ice cream bars and timeless weps but all i see is u complaining about prices if there not good why would yu complain about there prices???? if ur not gun buy one?
Back to top Go down
Commetsurfer
New Member!
New Member!
Commetsurfer

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:   Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 am

I agree with the strawberry bar, but those 15 chicken helms are so worth it >.> You get to scare the living hell outta people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:   Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

Commetsurfer wrote:
I agree with the strawberry bar, but those 15 chicken helms are so worth it >.> You get to scare the living hell outta people Very Happy

i think otherwise..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:   Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures: Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicken Trade Organization. Warning Pictures:
Page 1 of 1