~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rant on StoryofLove

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Rant on StoryofLove Empty
PostSubject: Rant on StoryofLove   Rant on StoryofLove EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 am

Soo, lets get on with this true story. I made this html code that requires a person to vote before they may view the site and I let GalaxyMS use it. I'm a nuhb HTML coder and I added a small Javascript into that code and it was a success. So when Rick found it he decided to use it also, I was like.. Oh what the heck, I'm working for Rick too. So I gave him the code also.

GalaxyMS and Roadside - FyreStory was the only servers I gave my script to. So then here comes StoryofLove walking around stalking on Roadside before it got hacked. They found out about our script and completely stole it and changed it. They're nuhbeh changes were adding a story and change the vote link/image. That's ezpz to do, really. All that work was mine and my own. And they came in and take it. Cmon, I'm a noobish HTML coder.. I only studied HTML for 2 weeks. That's SHORT! They stole our script from Roadside... http://74.50.118.127/redirect.php. Failure 1.

Failure 2. This is where my actual proof that they've stolen my script from..
Spoiler:
Complete link to Roadside. lmao... Nuhbish HTML coders EDITORS.

Failure 3, this one pisses me off and is all the reason why I'm posting this.
Spoiler:

End of my rant, my full view of StoryofLove now is... leechers. >.>
Back to top Go down

Rant on StoryofLove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: General Discussions-
Jump to: