~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Semi-new, Semi- not :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brittybabii
Junior
Junior
Brittybabii

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 27
Location : Your Closet... :]

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:56 am

I'm not really new
but i am in a way :]
I've been playing for maybe a week now xD

Name: Brittany, call me Britt
Age: 16
Birthday: September 5th 1992
Hobbies: Colorguard/Winterguard, hanging with friends, playing on the computer... that's it xD
Colorguard/Winterguard: It is an activity where you spin rifles, sabors and flags. You put work with the equipment and toss them. Its quite fun, if u want a youtube link to one of our shows, ask :]

Thats about it... I don't have an interesting life... But i am an interesting person xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dark_punk_princess
blitzbleed
Owner of RoadsideMS
Owner of RoadsideMS
blitzbleed

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 24
Location : At the RoadSide

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:12 pm

sup. Welcome then?

_________________
Semi-new, Semi- not :] L_c81ed714f8d851bbd87fc359545ceb36
Back to top Go down
http://www.roadsidems.tk
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm

lol hi.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Haii.

_________________

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Zang-kenn
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2n0ih06
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 29asdpi
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
bored764
Junior
Junior


Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-02-06

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 pm

ive think i played with you before wipe Razz
but welcome
Back to top Go down
Joker
Junior
Junior
Joker

Posts : 40
Join date : 2009-02-07
Location : Playing a PS3 :P

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:42 pm

shes -XkindaX- hot o.o
REALLY --^

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolorjocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Joker wrote:
shes -XkindaX- hot o.o
REALLY --^

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolorjocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
lmao, good lukc?

_________________

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Zang-kenn
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2n0ih06
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 29asdpi
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-03-09
Location : Behind You!

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 am

Hi Britt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 am

She's gone, don't dig up posts.

_________________

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Zang-kenn
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2n0ih06
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 29asdpi
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-03-08
Location : Walking Down Tokyo Lane..

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am

Ok, First - Lol at Joker.
Second - Good luck with that.
Third - Welcome to the Community Britt. (:
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:57 am

Tanooki wrote:
Ok, First - Lol at Joker.
Second - Good luck with that.
Third - Welcome to the Community Britt. (:

She's goone. I've heard she's also going out with Riku.
Quote :
(7:06 PM) * ~ .--. A.l.e.x: lol there we go
(7:06 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: Alexis is a girrrl.. xD
(7:06 PM) * ~ .--. A.l.e.x: ^^;;
(7:06 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: and tell rick
(7:06 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: i can sue for that banner.
(7:06 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: it's copyrighted material, i have proof i made it too.
(7:07 PM) * ~ .--. A.l.e.x: lol
(7:07 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: and guess what?
(7:07 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: WHOA
(7:07 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: BRITTY IS IN TROPIX
(7:07 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: LOL
(7:07 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: u know what the most PRO'est GFX i know said about that?
(7:07 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: Yea she's my GF durrrr
Convo between me, Alexis, and Riku yesterday. [He's joining tropix and we're just talking to him]

_________________

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Zang-kenn
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2n0ih06
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 29asdpi
Semi-new, Semi- not :] 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-03-08
Location : Walking Down Tokyo Lane..

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 am

Kenn wrote:
Tanooki wrote:
Ok, First - Lol at Joker.
Second - Good luck with that.
Third - Welcome to the Community Britt. (:

She's goone. I've heard she's also going out with Riku.
Quote :
(7:06 PM) * ~ .--. A.l.e.x: lol there we go
(7:06 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: Alexis is a girrrl.. xD
(7:06 PM) * ~ .--. A.l.e.x: ^^;;
(7:06 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: and tell rick
(7:06 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: i can sue for that banner.
(7:06 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: it's copyrighted material, i have proof i made it too.
(7:07 PM) * ~ .--. A.l.e.x: lol
(7:07 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: and guess what?
(7:07 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: WHOA
(7:07 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: BRITTY IS IN TROPIX
(7:07 PM) K.E.N.N.[Y]: LOL
(7:07 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: u know what the most PRO'est GFX i know said about that?
(7:07 PM) Riku --- Hasagaw: Yea she's my GF durrrr
Convo between me, Alexis, and Riku yesterday. [He's joining tropix and we're just talking to him]


Are you serious Kenn? O.o;; Riku is 12 and has a GF?? What is this world coming to? *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-03-09
Location : Behind You!

Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:44 am

Kenn wrote:
She's gone, don't dig up posts.

Ok Kenn, sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi-new, Semi- not :]   Semi-new, Semi- not :] Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Semi-new, Semi- not :]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marijuana and my mom
» WSCE Championship Season 3 - SEMI-FINALS
» Semi-Slav Defense - Powerbook 2011 (ctg)
» Semi Spell Zone

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: