~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How2Grammar

Go down 
+6
yetdak
Kenn
Peaches
bored764
Cryptic
Vivi<3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mickeyvov
New Member!
New Member!
mickeyvov

How2Grammar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How2Grammar   How2Grammar - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:17 am

The problem with many people are that they haven't really gotten a chance to read what they type. Maple for instance, people tend to type thinqs and not realize the critical errors in their sentences. There are some people who actually correct myself from certain spellinqs mistakes but not the fragments. I personally think it's hard to seek out grammar mistakes. Sometimes it doesn't even have anything related to grammar. All people need are some fragment revisions and that's about it. Nobody really has to be typinq error-proof sentences. If other person understands it then it's perfect fine.
The people who would most likely be hated or bashed on would be the ones who tend to fix the mistakes; their speaker made. It's okay to point out a few things but they don't really act like a "Grammar Nazi".
Therefore, I hope the people who are in need of guidance; take this guide seriously. (Including myself)
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: How2Grammar   How2Grammar - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Google? Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: How2Grammar   How2Grammar - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Google?,,
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: How2Grammar   How2Grammar - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, i actually think this is pointless, -.-' , Locked.

Edit, Unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How2Grammar   How2Grammar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How2Grammar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: Guides-
Jump to: