~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freeman's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: James D. Freeman - No, really!

Timezone: GMT (+/- 0)

Experience: I have been a GM on 1 private server before, this may not sound impressive but I was GM for around 2 months. In my time I banned 45 hackers or so and personally knew almost every single one of our 150 players. It was a close, little, hamatchi server. It was a fun experience though and i learned all the commands and what not. The best part was hanging out and helping people with random stuff Smile That server eventually died due to lack of funding. I also gained experience of working under someone, at the time the Head GM was...lets just say kinda bias... but I still followed his orders as I should do. He got fired eventually and I took his spot.

Example of your work: Hard to show, I have very little experience with coding but am willing to learn. I know my way around forums and would be more then happy to surf for spam and what not. I know there has been a lookout for forum mods and I am more then happy to do both in game and forum stuff.

Contact: (MSN please, however AIM is acceptable) - jamesdfreeman@hotmail.co.uk

Comments: Hours I am available from are any time. I am currently 17 and in between jobs, Read: Unemployed. So I really am available any time, if someone needs help they can shoot me an email/msn and I am more then happy to come on and help with the problem. I would also be the only GM in my time zone as far as I can tell, I always seem to catch hackers when no GM's are on and take a screenshot but because I'm in windowed mode It doesn't come out right. It would feel great to catch all the hackers, especially in the Jump Quest. I am a person who wants to help and gets annoyed when they can't solve a problem and help a person out, I will help someone to the best of my abilities Razz I try to put the players needs before my own wherever possible. I speak English and "wenig Deutscher" (little German, studied it for 6 years). I am usually awake from 11am GMT till 3am GMT. Again, this server would be one of my top priorities and I will come on to fix something as soon as possible if asked.

Method(s) of Advertising: Forum sigs on various sites and friends who play MS.

Last edited by Freeman on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jonds
New Member!
New Member!

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 pm

I know this guy quite well, and trust me, he's worth a shot. He's very mature and get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 am

No reply in 2 days Crying or Very sad

I talked to rick on the odd occasion when our timezones allow us too and he said to wait longer. But it's getting really annoying not ever having a GM on half the time I play. And chat/forums needed moderating badly last night as I'm sure most of us know Smile

We need a Gm in or around GMT timezone!

elephant I have no idea what an elephant has to do with anything
Back to top Go down
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Circa

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 am

you have my support
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 am

Circa wrote:
you have my support

Thanks >:3 I love you
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Freeman wrote:
No reply in 2 days Crying or Very sad

We need a Gm in or around GMT timezone!

elephant I have no idea what an elephant has to do with anything

I totally agree about the timezone thing. When Rick is asleep or at school or whatsoever, we will need a gm or more gms' during this time, and rick is the admin, what I think is the same. when rick isn't on, we will be here to help... with gm powers/commands
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm

i like ur point this server definitely needs more gms than 3 to control any hackers!
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm

nice app, goodluck freeman !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freeman's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman's GM App   Freeman's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeman's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: GM Applications :: Accepted GM Applications-
Jump to: