~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reducing drop rate

Go down 
+3
Vivi<3
Freeman
jonds
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonds
New Member!
New Member!

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:38 am

I think reducing the drop rate a bit would be very nice. Too much useless crap drops too often, that takes ages to sell, after 10minutes of killing skelegons and skelesaurs my equip inventory is full. This has resulted in me losing 4 chickens total from exchanging them with a full inventory.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 am

I just removed my Item pick-up pet bag. cheers
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 am

Optimus wrote:
Just use the meso pouch instead of the "insertname here" (Item picker upper for pets. >Very Happy )

That way you have a choice on what equip you want to pick up.

That's what I said/do! geek
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 am

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Wolferz
New Member!
New Member!

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 am

jonds wrote:
I think reducing the drop rate a bit would be very nice. Too much useless crap drops too often, that takes ages to sell, after 10minutes of killing skelegons and skelesaurs my equip inventory is full. This has resulted in me losing 4 chickens total from exchanging them with a full inventory.
Steps to help your inventory not get packed and not lose your chickens:
1. Get a pet, give it Meso magnet and remove item pouch if you have it.
2. Don't pick up items, unless you have to. Let your pet loot the mesos for you.
3. Before going to the chicken shop check your inventory, that way you don't waist the chickens or mesos buying them when you have no space.
Back to top Go down
IcePop
IcePop

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:12 am

i dont care about mesos tbh even when i need them i just walk around to let my pet loot em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xHerDesire
New Member!
New Member!

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:26 pm

i reckon we should raise the mesos rate to 1000x and the drop rate to like 5x or event 2x...coz it floods our inventory
Back to top Go down
Darky
New Member!
New Member!

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:13 am

xHerDesire wrote:
i reckon we should raise the mesos rate to 1000x and the drop rate to like 5x or event 2x...coz it floods our inventory

haha.. haven been reading are you?
Simply get a pet for 1 mesos and equip it with meso bag,binoculars and wing boots.. This way yr pet will just pick up mesos leaving the item alone.. And u simply dun have the urge to press 'z' and loot any item leaving ur inventory empty.. This way u do not need time to sell item and the same time looting money..

FYI pets can be bought from bob or simply type @fmnpc and clicking All in 1 shop =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reducing drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reducing drop rate   Reducing drop rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Reducing drop rate
Page 1 of 1