~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DomoKuns GM App

Go down 
+11
Killua
OneGreatShot
lolwutx3
SaiLD
Freeman
Radiant
Vivi<3
bg1david
CoolHacks
quelt
noob1109
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DomoKuns GM App   DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:42 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.domoms.webs.com
x33Sam

PostSubject: Re: DomoKuns GM App   DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 am

noob1109 wrote:
An opening statement:
Well first of all I would like to say thank you for taking some time to read my GM application. Secondly I would like to say "Hi" and please tell me positive remarks on improving my application, otherwise just reply on what you have to say about this.

My name in real-life is Tommy T.. Abreviated my last name since it is just a matter of privacy.

IGN:
My IGN in RoadSideMS is DomoKun. As you would tell I somewhat like Domo.

I am 12, but I do know alot of information to help players with their different types of problems and ban hackers if they even bother to hack in a private server, which i find really pointless, nevertheless I would ban a hacker if i had gathered enough proof to take them.

Timezone:
My timezone is in western US, meaning GMT - 8 Hours

Position Applying For:
A helpful GM, to guide players to reaching their goals on RoadSideMS.

GM Experience:
I have a lot of experience as a GM, for starters I am the Admin of my own v62 private server called, DomoMS. That is the only server which i actually had any experience with.

Previous Servers As A GM:
Like I said before, I am an admin of my very own v62 private server called DomoMS. If I did become a GM for RoadSideMS, this would be my second server working as a helpful GM that would put time and effort to help the players reach their needs or demands that are reasonable and not just like giving free items.

Event Ideas:
I have alot of event ideas:

1. A trivia event, to get the players thinking instead of just enjoying the server all the time. It's quite simple, i would ask a series of questions that aren't to hard to answer and the people participating would either stand on a specific level on the FM rooms in the Free Market, ground floor: A, 1st Floor: B, and lastly 2nd Floor: C and it would just work like elimination.

2. A jump quest event were players are given a specific time to complete a jump quest challenge depend on difficultly level. Other then that would just be a normal timeless jump quest event in a specific map, Fitness test is my favorite "JQ", and they shall complete as swiftly as they could; 1st place would recieve 5 chickens, second place would obtain 3 and lastly third place would gain 1 chicken.

3.Omok Tournament. Simple, I would hold a tournament with a variety of rounds depending on the number of players. I also would need a few people to help me host the games. Everyone gets 1-shot at the tournament. As time goes on, less and less players will be playing and rather just watching and waiting for people to finish. Lastly, the final person who comes out from all the participants will go up against me and I will decide if they are worthy of winning. The winner shall receive a chicken and maybe a frog or ostrich mount.

4. Simple and fun game, Hide-And-Seek, Players would try to find me in the Free Market rooms and I would be in use of the "hide" skill so i won't be seen. Say every five minutes, I would announce a hint to everyone participating in this event, as time goes on the hints would only become easier. Eventually well I am found the winners will be divided to the specific person to "tag" me and so-forth.

5. My last idea of an event (this is more of a funny event), A dressing contest. The person that best dresses out the image I am thinking of will win a fabulous prize, this event will take a lot of thought to actually figure it out. Say I would give the first clue, "Something to protect me from the breeze..", by that players would think of something corosponding to a outfit that is very warm. I will only give out a maximum of 5-8 hints depending the difficulty level. I guess thats all I have for ideas on events in-game.

Contact (MSN or AIM):
If you would like to contact me please send the e-mail to fruitpunch9696@yahoo.com

How long have you played on RSMS:
I have played RoadSideMS for quite a while. I have been playing since it had re-opened the 2nd time way-back in Febuary and before the 8GB RAM transfer. I overall will say I have been playing for about a month.

Play Time:
My usual play times would corospond with my agenda, either after I read and finish my homework which is around 4:30 P.m. GMT - 8 hours; This would be for weekdays excluding Monday and Tuesday, the rest of the week is that time period and I am able to play until 9 p.m. GMT-8 Hours. On the other hand, during weekends; Saturday play times for me would be at 12 P.M. during my time until 10 PM my time, so about 10 hours, depending if i have chinese school homework, and yes I do have chinese school. Why? I do not need to tell since that would mean to go off-topic then what I am talking about now. Sunday play times for me would be around 9:30 AM until 11:30 AM. Why such a short time period? It is short because on Sunday I have tutoring in math, again not going off-topic. And then i would probally play for the rest of the day, say about 4 more hours?

Comments:
Some ending comments: I would really be over joyed to know I have been accepted to the RoadSideMS staff as in Game Masters and Moderators along with the Admin. I would also be in the chat box on the website or chat box for RSMS and help out new/confused players. And I would advertise to some well known site; for example, Youtube, by putting together a video using Windows Movie Maker and Fraps to record. Also spot to advertise would be on GameCheetah an advertise there on the spot where you are allowed to advertise. I might also possibally advertise on RageZone forums. Also I am somewhat good with work on MySQL with editing and all the rest. My ending statement, thank you for taking some of your time to read this.
Edit: I also can help advertise by making a video with Windows Movie Maker and Fraps and upload onto YouTube.

-------Best regards,
DomoKun of RSMS
good luck friend
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: DomoKuns GM App   DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 am

wow? Good luck Domo.

this app has chaged from lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! to something a million times better.

this might actually raise your chance of becoming a GM in RoadSideMS
Back to top Go down
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

PostSubject: Re: DomoKuns GM App   DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

PostSubject: Re: DomoKuns GM App   DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Man this forums is like, R.I.P.. I mean totally! No one has really been on this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DomoKuns GM App   DomoKuns GM App - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DomoKuns GM App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: GM Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: