~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHARACTER BEING NAKED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x33Sam

CHARACTER BEING NAKED Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER BEING NAKED   CHARACTER BEING NAKED EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:09 pm

IGN: AutoBots
Problem: Character Naked On 21st Feb 2009 around 12pm after the crash and i don't know what happen. after server restarted, i can't even login into my character. it's stuck on the charcter page n no matter how long i waited it can't seems to get in. And After another restart of the server i still can't seems to get in. my character keep stucking walking on the spot in character selection n don't seems to get into the game. But i can c major events like gm mega n Messenger mega n even Horntail down. but i cant seems to get in. its lik the NX shop. i know alot of people happen to have the same problem as me but they can login to their character but i can't you c ? so i won't b waitin on the chat. i knows gms are busy. but i waited patiently for 4 hours and no one gave me a answer and i keep getting insulted of grammer not good by rick? because i can't write a review properly? i think that a plain insult 2 people english are not good aren't you? so pls help me get back my character items so i can continue playing it. RoadSideMS is a nice server n i am not complaining about the server crashes. i'm jus not very happy went my items r gone. same goes to others players, if you're a player and not a admin the same things goes to you oso. i hope you help me rick.

EDIT:
My character, AutoBots, appeared naked on 21st feb 2009 at around 12pm after the server crashed.When i tried to log in after the server restarted, my character was naked and i got stuck at the character page. I tried again after the server restarted once more and the same thing happened. Weirdly i am still able to see parts of the avatar megaphone and sometimes the horntail message which pop-ups in a dialog.

Last edited by x33Sam on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
blitzbleed
Owner of RoadsideMS
Owner of RoadsideMS
blitzbleed

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER BEING NAKED   CHARACTER BEING NAKED EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 pm

i dun get you.
Explain in full details please and watch your grammer.

Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER BEING NAKED   CHARACTER BEING NAKED EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Good enough to read now? ..

Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER BEING NAKED   CHARACTER BEING NAKED EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm

I don't think has checked the thread a second time, yet.

CHARACTER BEING NAKED Zang-kenn
CHARACTER BEING NAKED 2n0ih06
CHARACTER BEING NAKED 29asdpi
CHARACTER BEING NAKED 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER BEING NAKED   CHARACTER BEING NAKED Empty

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER BEING NAKED
Page 1 of 1