~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Donator GMs

Go down 
+9
bg1david
Sorrow
kelvingan725
Cryptic
Kenn
Vivi<3
Freeman
Machalla666
Jinn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinn
Jinn

Donator GMs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Cryptic wrote:
Technically, killing 10 bobs makes 110snails which isn't a extreme number.
Just his luck it crashed after everyone started attacking it.

And just to mention about the cindy incident, some player(s) ain't any better than the cindy.
Not going to mention any names but these/those people(s) know it well themselves.
Knowing the explanation why optimus(nick) was banned and yet not telling it out to his/her "group" who were flaming cindy.

Nuff said, stop mentioning about the kenn incident, make way for the present.

No problem. Have nothing against him anyways. This is not being aimed at players, but at the amount of power they recieve.
Back to top Go down
http://anime-rpg.co.cc
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

have u ever think about how much work u r putting on rick for this crap?
if the gm abuse the rules, they lost the gm position, not PART of it and there's no use on doing this
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 am

Jinn wrote:
Sorry for the double post, i thought you would've answered by then, seeing as how your previous answer was done so quick.

I was done with this thread, don't wanna start arguments.
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 am

Machalla666 wrote:
Machalla666 wrote:

Btw could to many drops/items cause lag/crash?

Probably it would cause lag for the current map which too many drops, on crashing no idea though.

I didn't do that!?
Who played with ma post?
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 am

Personally I think donator GMs should have VERY LITTLE power. After all they didnt deserve it or prove they earned it. I'd only give them the power to make their items, warp, and the notice. They're just people who donated, not someone who has shown they can do a good job.
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am

Sorrow wrote:
Personally I think donator GMs should have VERY LITTLE power. After all they didnt deserve it or prove they earned it. I'd only give them the power to make their items, warp, and the notice. They're just people who donated, not someone who has shown they can do a good job.

I completely agree with your Sorrow
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Sorrow wrote:

assulting a gm is okay because?
and wat did u show for u to create this whole argument here? (i am just asking, don't get me wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 pm

I don't see where I insulted anyone. I only see where I stated a fact that many will agree with, and someone did. And how is my opinion an argument? If you have a problem when someone states their opinion, you have issues. An opinion is something someone is allowed to have and not give a rats ass what others think.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorrow wrote:
And how is my opinion an argument? If you have a problem when someone states their opinion, you have issues. An opinion is something someone is allowed to have and not give a rats ass what others think.

u have issues, u r not supporing our gms even they r being personally assulted by someone and u r saying we can't give the donor gms half the gm right, well at least they DONATED AND DID THEIR PART, ask rick to de gm him/her if u seem fit. but u just gotta rush when u reach a conclusion
by this i don't deny cindy fails, u r hotheaded and irresponsible for ur actions and circa has to clean up ur mess
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Stop it guys.

Plawks.

For the sake of all of us.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 pm

kelvingan725 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
And how is my opinion an argument? If you have a problem when someone states their opinion, you have issues. An opinion is something someone is allowed to have and not give a rats ass what others think.

u have issues, u r not supporing our gms even they r being personally assulted by someone and u r saying we can't give the donor gms half the gm right, well at least they DONATED AND DID THEIR PART, ask rick to de gm him/her if u seem fit. but u just gotta rush when u reach a conclusion
by this i don't deny cindy fails, u r hotheaded and irresponsible for ur actions and circa has to clean up ur mess

I'll try my best to understand that. o.0 Cindy is the NUMBER ONE REASON WHY DONATORS SHOULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO ALL COMMANDS. KENN SUMMONS STILL IN FM WHEN NOT SUPPOSED TOO. Go figure what I said was correct. As for you, stop kissing ass. If you haven't read, I'm NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY. So again. YOU HAVE THE FUCKING ISSUES HERE. You want support for our GMs that do a good job? Here ya go. Circa great job, and Freeman so far you're doing great. All others FAIL. Get the fuck off my opinion. It's mine and it WILL STAY. I personally think, as well as OTHERS that donators should get limited commands.

And @Vivi Sorry, but he doesn't understand what an opinion is it'd seem. And jumps on just one persons ass, when the other posts clearly say the same damned thing. Just not into more detail.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Ok.

Stop it now then?
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Cindy did not have the RIGHT to ban us all for what she did. Alot of us in the server when it happened were banned, even the people thay didn't have anything to do with it. I went into the chat room and saw like 10 people asking why were they randomly banned for doing nothing whatsoever.

We all have our opinions, so stop jumping on us for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Thread Closed, Permission was given.
Back to top Go down
blitzbleed
Owner of RoadsideMS
Owner of RoadsideMS
blitzbleed

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:29 am

Chat opened for further discussion.

Hey, if they donate $100 usd, i believe that they will watch the rules tightly because they know that if they break our rules, they will be de-gmed immediately and what's the point? So, they would very most likely not abuse the gm power. Even if they do, they will be removed so if you get what i am trying to say, "It's just isn't worth it for them" so
they will very most likely not abuse their gm power resulting in a win-win situation and there won't be a problem.

I am going to be VERY strict on donator gms now, including ken.

Type your comments and i want to know how you feel after hearing my explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roadsidems.tk
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:21 am

Had nothing against 65$ for GM, but now with 100$, people wont just come, and give you a 100 bucks then start being stupid and get themselves demoted.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 am

Vivi<3 wrote:
Had nothing against 65$ for GM, but now with 100$, people wont just come, and give you a 100 bucks then start being stupid and get themselves demoted.

$150* I'm lucky. Rick <33
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm

150? omgss.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
KENN SUMMONS STILL IN FM WHEN NOT SUPPOSED TOO

Now I don't suppose a a pathetic snail would cause much trouble.
And if your thinking of the Bob The Snail incident, that was old news, it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:41 am

Radiant wrote:
Quote :

And if your thinking of the Bob The Snail incident, that was old news, it won't happen again.

Actually it wasn't a snail if you're referring to me. It was actual monsters, but he hasn't summoned since that day, that I'm aware of anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 am

Sorrow wrote:
Radiant wrote:
Quote :

Actually it wasn't a snail if you're referring to me. It was actual monsters, but he hasn't summoned since that day, that I'm aware of anyways.

I still summon... for myself.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 am

IMO Kenn should now be considered a "GM" and not a "Donator GM"

He does a bloody good job
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 am

I..... ARGREE.

disagree
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Freeman wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Freeman wrote:

What's the difference? :3

Donator GM - GM
Same thing? o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator GMs   Donator GMs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Donator GMs