~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few bugs and an error.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinn
Jinn

A few bugs and an error. Empty
PostSubject: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Here are the bugs:

I can use level 110 bullets, at a lower level, i know this because as i was training, i bought level 110 bullets for when i reach that level, and level 30 bullets to use for the time being. When i attack the bullets are eaten out of the level 110 bullets and the level 30 bullets are left untouched.

When i attack and i have no bullet, some wierd giberish writing comes up, and i disconnect a few seconds later.

I guess you already know this, but weddings are bugged =P.

Error:

For some wierd reason my skills were all maxed then when i logged out and logged back in, they all went back to 0, Is there another way to max all my skills again? Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://anime-rpg.co.cc
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:34 am

Wedding aren't bugged , they just simply don't work. lol Takes a bit to get em working, I'm still working on it myself. \sigh I keep running into more and more issues with it though.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Wedding aren't bugged , they just simply don't work. lol Takes a bit to get em working, I'm still working on it myself. \sigh I keep running into more and more issues with it though.

so you have a server?
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Vivi<3 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

so you have a server?
... Off topic... And weren't you the one mentioning anything to do with another server is bad...
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:09 am

Jinn wrote:
Vivi<3 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

so you have a server?
... Off topic... And weren't you the one mentioning anything to do with another server is bad...

Where did I say server in that? I said I was working on NPCs. Tsk Tsk Tsk, someones a bit jumpy aren't they. ;]
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Vivi<3 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

so you have a server?

Where did I say server in that? I said I was working on NPCs. Tsk Tsk Tsk, someones a bit jumpy aren't they. ;]

D: I want to play, but i think i'll quit due to all the annoying errors.
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:01 am

Jinn wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Vivi<3 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

so you have a server?

NOOOO JINN!

We need a competent developer/coder!

You are the only one capable of it!

What happend to your appliction anyways?
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:34 am

Machalla666 wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Vivi<3 wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

so you have a server?

NOOOO JINN!

We need a competent developer/coder!

You are the only one capable of it!

What happend to your appliction anyways?

We talked for a while, he asked me to do something, then he said nvm we'll talk later or something, now he never responds for some reason. I keep wondering if its something i said, but the conversation went fine..
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 am

Jinn wrote:

You'll get errors in ALL Private Maple Servers. None are perfect, even if they claim it. All have crashes, all have errors, and ect. It's not a reason to quit. You'll learn to avoid most. And as for Rick not getting back a hold of you, don't worry about it, if he wants you, he'll contact you. Just give him time.
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 am

Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:

You'll get errors in ALL Private Maple Servers. None are perfect, even if they claim it. All have crashes, all have errors, and ect. It's not a reason to quit. You'll learn to avoid most. And as for Rick not getting back a hold of you, don't worry about it, if he wants you, he'll contact you. Just give him time.

No private server i've played so far has this many errors,

- Dc'ing at random [Not my side].
- Random crashes.
- Random item wipes.
- Pirate skills that don't work.
- Repeated data loss.
- Countless bugged items.
- Randomly skill reset.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 am

Jinn wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:

- Random crashes.
- Random item wipes.
- Repeated data loss.
- Randomly skill reset.

Did you auto register by chance? And I've never had any of those issues myself. I never said that this server was perfect. Just said that all Servers have their own set of issues, and if you're here, means those other servers had problems too.
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 am

Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Jinn wrote:

- Random crashes.
- Random item wipes.
- Repeated data loss.
- Randomly skill reset.

Did you auto register by chance? And I've never had any of those issues myself. I never said that this server was perfect. Just said that all Servers have their own set of issues, and if you're here, means those other servers had problems too.

I registered of the site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few bugs and an error.   A few bugs and an error. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few bugs and an error.
Page 1 of 1