~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

[WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 Empty
PostSubject: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:43 am

This'll be open for 2-3 hours. o_O
Good luck. Any harm to your computer is not my problem but I can tell you, nothing has happened to me before. ;]

Quote :

[WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 2zz5ms3
McAfee� Total Protection suite, now available with revolutionary Active Protection technology, offers you and your family the ultimate PC security with accelerated performance, for online activities, personal files and home networking.
What you want to do: How McAfee Makes It Possible:
Email, chat and go online without worry Anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, and SiteAdvisor protect you from malicious software
Enjoy the Internet 24x7 knowing bad guys can�t get access your PCs Firewall blocks outsiders from hacking into your PC
Freely surf, search and browse the web SiteAdvisor rates web site safety before you click with red, yellow or green colors
Rest easy knowing your photos, music and other files are recoverable from losses, crashes and disasters Local backup protects your electronic files if they are deleted or lost
Secure unprotected PCs on your home network Network Manager verifies that your PCs have McAfee properly installed
Shop, bank and trade online securely Identity theft protection, anti-phishing, and SiteAdvisor all help keep your identity safe
Let your kids go online safely Parental controls allow you to control where your kids go online
Search or click on links from friends knowing you won�t be exposed to viruses or threats SiteAdvisor Plus identifies and prevents you from clicking on harmful web sites links in your browser, email or IM
Protect all of the PCs in your home Online account management lets you easily add other PCs to your subscription
Get the maximum performance from your PC QuickClean safely removes junk files that slow your PC and take up space on your hard drive.

Links closed.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 am

Outta time , I kinda let it go over a bit also. lmao
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 pm

i didnt see it betch lol.
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 pm

I hate mafee, its a resource hog, I use avast
Back to top Go down
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 pm

kaspersky.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 am

who keeps locking the link O.o
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 am

PM me if you guys want it. Gotta keep this timed, might be caught for illegalness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009   [WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WAREZ]McAfee Total Protection 2009
Page 1 of 1