~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just some suggestions

Go down 
+3
Cryptic
Machalla666
Seanman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seanman
New Member!
New Member!

Just some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 am

1. Decrease the price to summon bosses in FM 22
Why? it costs 500m to summon 1 boss...if we want to level faster that would require max mesos just to summon 4 bosses, or an insane amount of chickens to summon enough to lvel quickly. I suggest instead of 500m make it like 50m at MOST.
2. add more monsters to FM
Why? Great job on FM 1-6, now lets work on FM's 7-21 put boss monsters, more mobs in theese, it will make training easier so people dont have to stick to FM6 along with the occasional boss here and then...
3. Decrease price of nx
Why? The players enjoy NX, so at least 1/2 the price of nx so it works out better for us, 10m for 1k sounds a tad unreasonable, even with the high meso rates.
4. Add chaos scrolls to the scroll NPC
Why? Chaos scrolls, they are made of win and fail.
5. If you dont add more mobs to the FM, at least add some higher leveld training areas to spindel.
Why? it seems like the first 3/4 of the monstermaps are for 1-30 and the last part is for 100+ish except for WS.
6. 1 meso scrolls
Why? players enjoy to be godly, especially on pservers. sometimes we cant afford to buy mass white scrolls for 100m ea. and then 1000 10%'s for 2.5m. Sure we can buy the GM scrolls for 100m ea. but then why have 60%'s and 10%'s etc.

Thus i conclude my ideas for now, maybe i will post some more later on.
I strongly reccomend that theese things are added, thanks.
~Sean
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 am

Seanman wrote:
1. Decrease the price to summon bosses in FM 22
Why? it costs 500m to summon 1 boss...if we want to level faster that would require max mesos just to summon 4 bosses, or an insane amount of chickens to summon enough to lvel quickly. I suggest instead of 500m make it like 50m at MOST.
2. add more monsters to FM
Why? Great job on FM 1-6, now lets work on FM's 7-21 put boss monsters, more mobs in theese, it will make training easier so people dont have to stick to FM6 along with the occasional boss here and then...
3. Decrease price of nx
Why? The players enjoy NX, so at least 1/2 the price of nx so it works out better for us, 10m for 1k sounds a tad unreasonable, even with the high meso rates.
4. Add chaos scrolls to the scroll NPC
Why? Chaos scrolls, they are made of win and fail.
5. If you dont add more mobs to the FM, at least add some higher leveld training areas to spindel.
Why? it seems like the first 3/4 of the monstermaps are for 1-30 and the last part is for 100+ish except for WS.
6. 1 meso scrolls
Why? players enjoy to be godly, especially on pservers. sometimes we cant afford to buy mass white scrolls for 100m ea. and then 1000 10%'s for 2.5m. Sure we can buy the GM scrolls for 100m ea. but then why have 60%'s and 10%'s etc.

Thus i conclude my ideas for now, maybe i will post some more later on.
I strongly reccomend that theese things are added, thanks.
~Sean

1. The boss spawner was mass abused so the prices went up.
2. maybe a good idea but i am no coder
3. in armory you can get 1bil in a few minutes after a few hours of play so this shouldn't be a problem
4. chaos scrolls are ment to be rare and special
5. maybe a good idea but i am no coder
6. look at point 3 i mean its really easy i completely scrolled about 30 equips in no time

currently we have no coder up to my knowledge and the server is undergoing a rough time so don't exept to get an answer
in no time.

i don't want to discourage you!
Don't give up keep postingJust some suggestions Cooldude
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:29 am

1) It was once 50m only, due to players over summoning mobs which caused a lot of crashes to the server.
2)Definitely agree on that point on having mobs on other rooms but maybe not till 21.
3)Actually, its cheap enough. Killing a male boss with meso up practically gives you like 50m. So it isn't that really that expensive.
4)Chaos scrolls are made to be exchanged for at the meteorite at 1 chicken per 7 chaos scrolls.
5)Would be good, but that's if the owner takes the time to add in more.
6)White scrolls are priced at 5m each, not 100m. Reasonable enough price to pay.
The reason for scroll not being 1meso each is so that not everyone can get godly items without much effort.
Players would at least need to farm for mesos to scrolls equipment where gm scrolls are not available.

Actually it isn't that hard to create mob spawns and edit the map warping npc.
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 am

Agreed, I was gonna post, but those two summed it up.
Back to top Go down
lolwutx3
Junior
Junior
lolwutx3

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:14 am

lol every one of my opinions have been expressed by the 1st 2 posters =P
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Nx aren't expensive o.o
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:49 am

Woot Very Happy Chaos schrols are rare =DDD
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 am

Mouse wrote:
Woot Very Happy Chaos schrols are rare =DDD

not rly? they're like.. 1 chicken for 7?

Anyways, i dont get why you guys want high wa-ed items. You just hafta rebirth more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions   Just some suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Just some suggestions
Page 1 of 1