~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seanman
New Member!
New Member!

Guide suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Guide suggestion   Guide suggestion EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 am

Hello, I am currently 14 years old and in 9th grade. A carrer i want to pursue is "Game Developer". Over the summer after school ends i plan to take a class at a local college to learn the basics of C++. C++ is used in coding theese servers right? If not, completly disregard and delete this topic. lol!

Anyways I am basically searching for a tutor to teach me some basics of coding C++, free of course... Sad
I would like to make a server of my own, or at least help code things on another pserver someday until i can get a job as a game developer. If anyone at all is interested in tutoring me, PM me in game or on theese forums and we will talk from there. Thanks.

~Sean
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

Guide suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide suggestion   Guide suggestion EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:34 am

I believe it's Java, and just Googling C++ would probably get you something. Not really the right section either.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Guide suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide suggestion   Guide suggestion EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 pm

You should learn Java. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guide suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide suggestion   Guide suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide suggestion
Page 1 of 1