~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

quelt is NOT banned.

Go down 
+8
Freeman
Machalla666
Cryptic
Vivi<3
CoolHacks
Kenn
Clix
Imbroken
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

quelt is NOT banned. Empty
PostSubject: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 am

as stated. (cause i want him to reply to this) & pics added below.

heh he being soo cocky.

Quote :
Darn. Welp, been semi-nice guys. Rick, this teaches you to make backups of things and whatnot. Anyways bye guys, and uhm, when the forums get completely wiped, you'll know what to fix. After not having a coder, yeah, lotsa holes. Smile

- by quelt

now now, i wonder what happened now? didn't it fully got restored?

and your application..

Quote :
Hey, I decided to post one up, as I have been here for a while, I just don't post very much, just read

Name: Kyle W

E-mail: quelt159@hotmail.com (My Windows Live, but I really use it only for Live) kylwllnw@yahoo.com (For E-Mail)

IGN: QueIt

Time you spend online: I'm on a lot of my free time, mostly in game. I'm always trying to help other players. If the server is down for whatever reason, I am almost always on here, or I have it up in a tab.

What makes you think you meet my requirements?: I know English and grammar, and don't talk in "1337". I'm always willing to help as much as I can, and if I don't know an answer, I will try my best to find it. I'm also willing to learn as much as I can, since as I said before, in my opinion, I'm a little young.

Have you been a moderator in any forums before?: I've made many forums before, just with friends about gaming or whatever. However none were very popular, as they were just free forums. I did have one that was pretty popular, about GunBound, when I played that. If I can remember the link, I'll post it up as an example.

Are you willing to learn and take orders?: Yes, very. If I get selected, I'll probably be one of the ones with the least amount of experience, so I'll be looking at others and learning from their posts. However, with the orders, I'm not going to do something stupid if another mod tells me to or anything. I'm going to use my better judgment and think about it.

Alright, I guess that's it, I hope I get selected, and congratulations to anyone else who does.
EDIT: I know this is going to be said, with my first post being this, I would not screw it over. I'm NOT using this to become a GM. I really don't care if I do. It would be nice and I would like to, but this should have nothing to do with it.

just in case you edit. Surprised

to those who didn't know what happened, our forum got "abused" by some kid who think he can make an impact, and who thought he could "wipe" the forum, but he got it wrong.

quelt is NOT banned. X0qp78

quelt is NOT banned. 2r62xj7

quelt is NOT banned. 24d0egl
Back to top Go down
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 am

oh and please love me.

i have successfully restored.
Back to top Go down
Clix
Clix

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:01 am

I loves you.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 am

:\ Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Yes he is serious
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:03 pm

lol. Failed.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Epic failure.. so much for being being a mod so many times that he didn't know there was something called a log.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm

He was a good mod buddy, knowing that this is true hurts. >.>
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 pm

So he's not banned? the topic is misleading
Back to top Go down
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Vivi<3 wrote:
So he's not banned? the topic is misleading

his not banned so he can see the embarrassment of his epic failure.
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Imbroken wrote:
oh and please love me.

thx i thought for a day i had to rewrite everything (would have been not much trouble since i am not the froum queeniequelt is NOT banned. Laugh)
but i have one question:
will our post-counts get back as they were before?
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 am

Machalla666 wrote:
Imbroken wrote:
oh and please love me.

thx i thought for a day i had to rewrite everything (would have been not much trouble since i am not the froum queeniequelt is NOT banned. Laugh)
but i have one question:

im afraid not. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 am

Imbroken wrote:
Machalla666 wrote:
Imbroken wrote:
oh and please love me.

but i have one question:

im afraid not. sorry.

np nvm.

i am just happy i don't have to repost my suggestions quelt is NOT banned. Great
... and those weird chatters with sorrow and jinn quelt is NOT banned. Nice
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 am

Thank God I don't have to repost my donator island guide.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:59 am

But what made him go against us that way?
~~
And wow, hes worst than Optimus.
Just because he didn't like the server he has to ruin it.
Gosh, what happened to the world, why is it full of idiots now?
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 am

Radiant wrote:
But what made him go against us that way?
~~
Just because he didn't like the server he has to ruin it.
Gosh, what happened to the world, why is it full of idiots now?

Where have you been? It's always been full of idiots.
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:17 am

Hmm. Interesting. lol! I knew it was going to be restored. It's just fun watching all the people get pissed and going berserk. Anyways, bye RS and the good times, but I really have better things to do. I'm not really a "bad" person, but I wanted a laugh before I left.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:23 am

Quote :
Hmm. Interesting. lol! I knew it was going to be restored. It's just fun watching all the people get pissed and going berserk. Anyways, bye RS and the good times, but I really have better things to do. I'm not really a "bad" person, but I wanted a laugh before I left.

That DOES make you a bad person, you do things for your own benefit, not caring about others.
Common sense.
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 am

Meh. I guess. Anyway, it was sorta nice being here, but I hafta concentrate on my school work. I know I really shouldn't have done that, but I got the idea anyway. (I'm NOT asking for forgiveness or anything, I did what I did and it wasn't the best choice, but it's all over now.)
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:42 am

I think I'm like the only person ever who quit a forum mod position after handing the owner my weeks notice (He let me leave that day anyway). I don't see the point in doing once last "fun" thing, it will just be undone and leave everyone with a bad taste of you.

If I ever meet you again down the line quelt I won't think "Omg..It's that awesome mod from RMS! I wonder what he is up to" I will just think "Jesus..It's that <naughty word>. What's the best way to avoid him...."
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:45 am

Yeah, I know Freeman, that's the choice I made, and it was a bad one, but yeah. Bye. Last Post.
Back to top Go down
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Circa

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Radiant wrote:

/disagree
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:25 pm

quelt wrote:
Meh. I guess. Anyway, it was sorta nice being here, but I hafta concentrate on my school work. I know I really shouldn't have done that, but I got the idea anyway. (I'm NOT asking for forgiveness or anything, I did what I did and it wasn't the best choice, but it's all over now.)

don't really care now..
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:53 am

Radiant wrote:
Quote :

That DOES make you a bad person, you do things for your own benefit, not caring about others.
Common sense.

Win. =]
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 am

quelt wrote:

and fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quelt is NOT banned.   quelt is NOT banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

quelt is NOT banned.
Page 1 of 1