~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, new here.

Go down 
+3
Sorrow
Vivi<3
Paradigm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
New Member!
New Member!

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Hello,

I'm a new member here from Singapore. I played some other servers before and also hosted my own server but got sick of them. So, I decided to try this server out. I would like to know if Window Mode programs such as DxWnd are allowed here since some servers say no to it. Also, are there any acronyms or 'slang' that I should know other than the usual 'lol', 'wtf', etc? Who are the people I should look out for should I run into any problems and is the community here great? Are there any trouble makers I should avoid? Thank you for you guidance. Oh, and I'm a huge Linkin Park fan. Any fans out there?
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Hii, im from Malaysia =)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:02 am

Welcome. You can lookout for me, I'm a baaaaaaaaaaad person, I should be spanked. Oh wait.. Shall we keep it clean!? Community is great, and I can be a real trouble maker. :[ From what I know DxWnd is fine, if I'm wrong someone please correct me. I like Linkin Park myself. The only music I'll listen to with a bit of ...failed poetry ,rap. (Not a rap fan)
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:09 am

Sorrow wrote:
Welcome. You can lookout for me, I'm a baaaaaaaaaaad person, I should be spanked. Oh wait.. Shall we keep it clean!? Community is great, and I can be a real trouble maker. :[ From what I know DxWnd is fine, if I'm wrong someone please correct me. I like Linkin Park myself. The only music I'll listen to with a bit of ...failed poetry ,rap. (Not a rap fan)

post that in your own intro thread! Hello, new here. Die
but i will gadly spank you.
what i am not allowed?
damn...
then spank meHello, new here. Dork

Paradigm wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new member here from Singapore. I played some other servers before and also hosted my own server but got sick of them. So, I decided to try this server out. I would like to know if Window Mode programs such as DxWnd are allowed here since some servers say no to it. Also, are there any acronyms or 'slang' that I should know other than the usual 'lol', 'wtf', etc? Who are the people I should look out for should I run into any problems and is the community here great? Are there any trouble makers I should avoid? Thank you for you guidance. Oh, and I'm a huge Linkin Park fan. Any fans out there?

Heidiho!Hello, new here. Hi

any acronyms?
what about oic, np and nvm?
i think i don't use anymore, i prefer write fluently
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:16 am

Dxwnd is allowed for sure.

You will see a lot of names running around/smegaing that will stick in your head, there is an "active player" topic that lists a few.

And as for acronyms there is a great list of them here.
Back to top Go down
hanker123
hanker123

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:44 am

Hi! I'm Hank.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 am

Freeman wrote:

You will see a lot of names running around/smegaing that will stick in your head, there is an "active player" topic that lists a few.

Meee.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:43 am

Vivi<3 wrote:
Freeman wrote:

Meee.

Definitely not. ;3 Jk..

Welcome, Dxwnd has been a banning offense? Weeird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new here.   Hello, new here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: