~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please ROLL back my account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardian
New Member!
New Member!

Please ROLL back my account Empty
PostSubject: Please ROLL back my account   Please ROLL back my account EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 am

About 8pm EST or 8:30pm EST last night (February 25, 2009) when the server crashed, my inventory was completely wiped. I was refered to here by Kenn to seek help from Cryptic in the matter. Please help, I just want my flock of dead chickens back! I had 57 of them.

IGN: Guardian
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Please ROLL back my account   Please ROLL back my account EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:28 pm

You can get em from Cryptic.
Back to top Go down
Guardian
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Please ROLL back my account   Please ROLL back my account EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 am

Here's the thing, I've been looking at what time he posts on the forums. It appears he's in total opposite of my time zone, or he's on when I'm at work. So is there anyway another GM can just give them back to me instead of waiting on him. Not trying to be difficult, I would just like to have my chickens back so I can scroll stuff again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: Please ROLL back my account   Please ROLL back my account EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:11 am

settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please ROLL back my account   Please ROLL back my account Empty

Back to top Go down

Please ROLL back my account
Page 1 of 1