~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban appeal for Shred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akumquat
New Member!
New Member!

Ban appeal for Shred Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 am

Your IGN: Shred

Timezone Your are In: GMT -8

Time You got Banned: 4:45 pm

Date You got Banned: 3rd march 2009

Place you were: Free Market 5

Reasons we should unban you:I was not hacking, I got the GM Police message while training my Mage on the middle platform of free market five. I was not hacking, I was lagging pretty bad and when the lag stopped i got a pop up saying i was banned for hacking.

Evidences: I dont have any evidence as I was disconnected right after this pop up.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 am

Wow, you sure found a good excuse.
I saw you using godmode, this is valid because I was observing you for a good 8 minutes.
You were also using item vac, and also damage hack with genesis.

New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 am

I wasn't using genesis i was using blizzard, so I don't know what you saw. And My hedhog was picking up mesos and not items so how could i have been using an item vac? As for using a godmode I'm not sure what your talking about because I was taking damage. I had MG, mana reflection and infinity on with 30k hp and mp, so its basically impossible for me to die. I was not hacking, if i was I wouldn't care about getting my account back because I would be able to hack another one in a couple days, but I spent alot of time getting 10 rebirths legitly and that is why I am appealing this.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 am

Your right, I'm remembering wrong about the genesis part, it was blizzard.

But other than that your lying.

Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Radiant wrote:
I saw you using godmode, this is valid because I was observing you for a good 8 minutes.

akumquat wrote:
I wasn't using genesis i was using blizzard, so I don't know what you saw. And My hedhog was picking up mesos and not items so how could i have been using an item vac? As for using a godmode I'm not sure what your talking about because I was taking damage. I had MG, mana reflection and infinity on with 30k hp and mp, so its basically impossible for me to die. I was not hacking, if i was I wouldn't care about getting my account back because I would be able to hack another one in a couple days, but I spent alot of time getting 10 rebirths legitly and that is why I am appealing this.

Radiant has enough proof to prove that you were hacking. "Picking up mesos but not items", your item inventory was full, it's easy as that. If it was your pet picking up the "mesos", Radiant would surely notice that, there's a big difference between a pet picking up mesos and item vac. As for godmode, it is also one of the most obvious hacks to be spotted in the book, unless Radiant is blind, but he's not. Also, the fact that you said "I would be able to hack ANOTHER ONE", what do you mean another one? Are you saying you were hacking before?

Even if you stated that you have 30k hp/mp....as I said...godmode is one of the most easiest hack to spot....

We've got enough proof and evidence to back up our point. o.O

[EDIT] I believe in my knowledge, that there aren't gmp notifications. We'll see....if you can argue with these points.
Back to top Go down
akumquat
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Quote :
Also, the fact that you said "I would be able to hack ANOTHER ONE", what do you mean another one? Are you saying you were hacking before?

don't be an idiot and learn to read, I said IF i was hacking not that i was.

I know that i wasn't hacking so thats enough for me. I'll go find another server that doesn't ban for no reason.
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 pm

akumquat wrote:
Quote :
Also, the fact that you said "I would be able to hack ANOTHER ONE", what do you mean another one? Are you saying you were hacking before?

don't be an idiot and learn to read, I said IF i was hacking not that i was.

I know that i wasn't hacking so thats enough for me. I'll go find another server that doesn't ban for no reason.

Meaning you are ABLE to hack. Oh yeah...Hacker's aren't welcomed here =/ Bye bye o.O
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:35 pm

CoolHacks wrote:
Radiant wrote:

akumquat wrote:

Radiant has enough proof to prove that you were hacking. "Picking up mesos but not items", your item inventory was full, it's easy as that. If it was your pet picking up the "mesos", Radiant would surely notice that, there's a big difference between a pet picking up mesos and item vac. As for godmode, it is also one of the most obvious hacks to be spotted in the book, unless Radiant is blind, but he's not. Also, the fact that you said "I would be able to hack ANOTHER ONE", what do you mean another one? Are you saying you were hacking before?

Even if you stated that you have 30k hp/mp....as I said...godmode is one of the most easiest hack to spot....

We've got enough proof and evidence to back up our point. o.O

[EDIT] I believe in my knowledge, that there aren't gmp notifications. We'll see....if you can argue with these points.

Then is why you taken screenshots Radiant. Wink

P.S. Alexis, nice good paragraphs, only thing was.. you double posted. xD Fixed. ;3

Ban appeal for Shred Zang-kenn
Ban appeal for Shred 2n0ih06
Ban appeal for Shred 29asdpi
Ban appeal for Shred 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for Shred   Ban appeal for Shred Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for Shred
Page 1 of 1