~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where in Roadside is Circa?

Go down 
+4
CheedarCheese
Anthoy84
Freeman
Circa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Circa

Where in Roadside is Circa? Empty
PostSubject: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 am

Hey guys, this is just something little i thought would be fun to do.
Once a week, maybe twice if this gets popular, I'll go somewhere in game and take a screen shot of me somewhere in Roadside.
I'll post it here under this topic and everyone will have to figure out where I am.
But there are catches, you have to take a screen shot of yourself in the exact same place, doing the same thing i am.
And another catch is i'm gonna crop myself out, so the whole map wont be visible, just some of it and me.

Example: I could be sitting on the polar bear chair making an F2 face. You would then have to sit on a polar bear chair and make an F2 face and take a screen shot that looks very similar to mine.

Prizes will be different every time.

Example:
Where in Roadside is Circa? 5os60z

We'll it is obvious that im at the entrance of the FM, and since i'm only standing there and not making any facial expressions or sitting on a chair or anything, you would just take a screen shot like mine but you would be showing the WHOLE map

Example:
Where in Roadside is Circa? Nc4gp
instead of me standing there, it would be YOU trying to mimic me as closely as possible.

Just basically throwing this idea out there, any feedback would be appreciated. :]
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 am

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Anthoy84
Junior
Junior
Anthoy84

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 am

Sounds like a great idea. We need more events anyway =D
Back to top Go down
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 am

I didn't know you were allowed to spawn horntail Surprised. Wish I was there to save the people in the funny chat lulz. Btw would you do something impossible to mimic like this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Circa

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:01 am

CheedarCheese wrote:
I didn't know you were allowed to spawn horntail Surprised. Wish I was there to save the people in the funny chat lulz. Btw would you do something impossible to mimic like this? Very Happy

no i would not make it anything hard. it may require u to buy a certain chair or facial expression, but thats prolly about it.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:49 pm

too lazy.
Back to top Go down
lolwutx3
Junior
Junior
lolwutx3

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 am

it sounds ok but we'll see once we actually do it =) if it causes too much confusion maybe u should discontinue it
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:08 am

Where in the world is carmen sandiego? you have to make a char called carmen sandiego to do this
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

Killua wrote:
Where in the world is carmen sandiego? you have to make a char called carmen sandiego to do this
Randomness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in Roadside is Circa?   Where in Roadside is Circa? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in Roadside is Circa?
Page 1 of 1