~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Events??? ! ! !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnnaMaria
Member
Member
AnnaMaria

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-03-06
Age : 29
Location : A house In Sydney Australia

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Omg Events Make a Private server a PRIVATE SERVER ... its always fun too see an event and go Ohhh Sweet ...
i mean the prize doesnt have too be 1337 .. it just has too be a prize right ? it could be giving them smega's or a rare but not 1337 item ?

Cmon u know ur all thinking it ! ! !

why am i the only one saying it ...
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-02-06

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I recently got permission to do events without asking rick first, more will come...
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:05 am

we have 4 gms which can do events now, but they better not crash the servuh.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:21 am

Vivi<3 wrote:
but they better not crash the servuh.
Me. ;o

_________________

Events??? ! ! ! Zang-kenn
Events??? ! ! ! 2n0ih06
Events??? ! ! ! 29asdpi
Events??? ! ! ! 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-02-06

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:21 am

Vivi<3 wrote:
we have 4 gms which can do events now, but they better not crash the servuh.

I doubt 1 event would crash the server, at the worst it could d/c the entire map.

Unless someone tries spawning 800 horntails or something....
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 am

Not even 10 HTs is good. Razz

_________________

Events??? ! ! ! Zang-kenn
Events??? ! ! ! 2n0ih06
Events??? ! ! ! 29asdpi
Events??? ! ! ! 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 am

5 would kill me.
Back to top Go down
iHeartless
Junior
Junior
iHeartless

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-02-15

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:19 am

u need ricks permission for events and if there is a event ur not on
and Btw FoJ is a event happens every 10mins if i am correct
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-02-13

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 am

Quote :
u need ricks permission for events and if there is a event ur not on
and Btw FoJ is a event happens every 10mins if i am correct

I've asked Rick to allow GMs to host events without permission.
The tread is in the GM section, where others can't see.

_________________
Events??? ! ! ! LeahDizon
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:34 am

Shhh, why leak it out? D:

_________________

Events??? ! ! ! Zang-kenn
Events??? ! ! ! 2n0ih06
Events??? ! ! ! 29asdpi
Events??? ! ! ! 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
iHeartless
Junior
Junior
iHeartless

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-02-15

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:36 am

Radiant wrote:
Quote :
u need ricks permission for events and if there is a event ur not on
and Btw FoJ is a event happens every 10mins if i am correct

I've asked Rick to allow GMs to host events without permission.
The tread is in the GM section, where others can't see.

Theres a GM section Ehh this is exciting lol
no wonder i dont see porn on the forums lol
is there a section for that?
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:38 am

NOO. lmao

_________________

Events??? ! ! ! Zang-kenn
Events??? ! ! ! 2n0ih06
Events??? ! ! ! 29asdpi
Events??? ! ! ! 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:41 am

iHeartless wrote:

Theres a GM section Ehh this is exciting lol
no wonder i dont see porn on the forums lol
is there a section for that?

WHAT NO? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-02-06

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 am

The gm section is awesome, every time you go in there you get $10,000 sent to your paypal. It's full of naked women and if you post anything with more then 10 letters in it, the queen of england comes and bows down to you.
Back to top Go down
iHeartless
Junior
Junior
iHeartless

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-02-15

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:56 am

Freeman wrote:
The gm section is awesome, every time you go in there you get $10,000 sent to your paypal. It's full of naked women and if you post anything with more then 10 letters in it, the queen of england comes and bows down to you.

Shit if i was gm i would want Megan fox on mine =D
and beyonce
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-02-06

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 am

iHeartless wrote:
Freeman wrote:
The gm section is awesome, every time you go in there you get $10,000 sent to your paypal. It's full of naked women and if you post anything with more then 10 letters in it, the queen of england comes and bows down to you.

Shit if i was gm i would want Megan fox on mine =D
and beyonce

I have a mix of vivi and circa.
Back to top Go down
AnnaMaria
Member
Member
AnnaMaria

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-03-06
Age : 29
Location : A house In Sydney Australia

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 pm

omg that went perverted lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am

AnnaMaria wrote:
omg that went perverted lol lol!
Really? You and your pervertish mind.

_________________

Events??? ! ! ! Zang-kenn
Events??? ! ! ! 2n0ih06
Events??? ! ! ! 29asdpi
Events??? ! ! ! 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
lolwutx3
Junior
Junior
lolwutx3

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-02-20
Age : 25

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 am

hey quit spamming on this thread and going off topic -_____________-. still a few event will be ok i suppose
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 am

Freeman wrote:
iHeartless wrote:
Freeman wrote:
The gm section is awesome, every time you go in there you get $10,000 sent to your paypal. It's full of naked women and if you post anything with more then 10 letters in it, the queen of england comes and bows down to you.

Shit if i was gm i would want Megan fox on mine =D
and beyonce

I have a mix of vivi and circa.

Hey thats only for GMs.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:15 am

lolwutx3 wrote:
hey quit spamming on this thread and going off topic -_____________-. still a few event will be ok i suppose
We are throwing those.

_________________

Events??? ! ! ! Zang-kenn
Events??? ! ! ! 2n0ih06
Events??? ! ! ! 29asdpi
Events??? ! ! ! 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:04 pm

and causing lags <3 jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Events??? ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events??? ! ! !   Events??? ! ! ! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Events??? ! ! !
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BABV Upcoming Events in April!
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
» Mystery gift warnings?
» Singing Move from the School Gyrls!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: Suggestions-
Jump to: