~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS

Go down 
+30
findergm
Killua
Taffy
Kayla
BobTheSnail
CoolHacks
Yumi
CheedarCheese
Kenn
bg1david
iCrackStuff
steeveeeen
Sanjay
TheRice
TuckingFypo
Tousen
masteraty
chickenator
Freeman
hanker123
Tanooki
iHeartless
cokerjoker
Radiant
crapy26
Circa
Kenny
Anna
Vivi<3
blitzbleed
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Tousen wrote:
Guess all we can do is wait for the new server to go up.
There are many of us that soo long ahead of you guys. We've already start to 'wait' for the server to live. It's useless here, crying, and flaming someone. You may not even know the true story yet and you're blaming it's all this little 12 year olds fault.
What Circa said, half was true. iHeartless' pictures = falseness. Get the inside info before you flame please. Also, I haven't even been posting anymore ever since these threads went up. You guys flamed in the chatbox and now the forums too? Just get over it, it happened already and all this crying won't bring it back up.
As Freeman said, let's wait for RoadsideMS 2.0.
Back to top Go down
iHeartless
Junior
Junior
iHeartless

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Umm....
Theres the admin of EliteMS on right now on my bro's msn
and i chatted with him cuz i didnt know he owned Elite
my bro has a server w/ him its a joined 1 but i told my
brother who is it he said he is the person that Stole some1s dedi
then i asked from who
he said roadsidems
then i asked him to get the p/w back or do something
he said was that ur game
i said yea
he chatted with him for like 30mins i watched tv
then he told me that he not giving back dedi
but my brother still has the server thats joined
and he has test so he is going to hack down the dedi p/w
on hes server(he doesnt know it)
and give it to us =D
BUT the problem is after WE DID hack it the admin
Use our ip and messed up the computer we save it in a doc file in our computer
and i saved it on my flash drive
but because the flash drive was inside the computer
when the virus came it deleted everything
Sorry guys really sorry
but me and my bro and my uncle
going to hack his ass for breaking my computer
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Kenn wrote:
Tousen wrote:
There are many of us that soo long ahead of you guys. We've already start to 'wait' for the server to live. It's useless here, crying, and flaming someone. You may not even know the true story yet and you're blaming it's all this little 12 year olds fault.
What Circa said, half was true. iHeartless' pictures = falseness. Get the inside info before you flame please. Also, I haven't even been posting anymore ever since these threads went up. You guys flamed in the chatbox and now the forums too? Just get over it, it happened already and all this crying won't bring it back up.

You can't blame people for not knowing the full story if you don't tell it.

And I have "I gave the password to EMS because Rick sucks" straight from rikus mouth. That's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am

Kenn wrote:
Tousen wrote:

I'm sorry, I wasn't flaming anybody. But if it seems like I was. I'm not. It was probably my poor choice of words etc..
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 am

Freeman wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Tousen wrote:

And I have "I gave the password to EMS because Rick sucks" straight from rikus mouth. That's enough for me.
Then it's called 'jumping to random conclusions' and I hate those kind of people. >.>
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 am

Kenn wrote:
Freeman wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Tousen wrote:

Then it's called 'jumping to random conclusions' and I hate those kind of people. >.>

How is that random? Riku himself said to me straight up what I posted above.

And again, you can't fault people for not knowing the full story IF NOBODY TELLS IT TO THEM.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 am

I meant your first line. They don't know the full story so they jump to random conclusions causing rumors.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:19 am

Kenn wrote:
I meant your first line. They don't know the full story so they jump to random conclusions causing rumors.

But for the third time, People don't know the full story and you do (apparently).

You can't fault someone for not knowing something you do that you won't tell them.

That's like me saying you suck because you don't know where my mother was born. You would only not suck if I decided to tell you were she was born.
Back to top Go down
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 am

Freeman wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Freeman wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Tousen wrote:

And again, you can't fault people for not knowing the full story IF NOBODY TELLS IT TO THEM.

I don't want to get in the middle of this considering people still think I had something to do with what happened, but Kenn's right. We shouldn't blame/flame people over what Riku's done. It's gone, it's happened. End of Story. You might not like this Post because I'm chosing sides. Well, truth is, I'm not chosing sides. I'm just saying who has a Point and who doesn't. Although, Freeman also has an upper hand at the fact of "I gave the password to EMS because Rick sucks" straight from rikus mouth. That's enough for me".

I don't want to support anyone if they're going to fight over what's already been done. The only thing I'm doing is waiting for RSMS 2.0 to step back up in the game and start Sailin' like before. Even though I was only there for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:23 am

Yeah, I don't want to be involved in this arguement. I am already? If I am, i'm out then.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:26 am

Tanooki wrote:
Freeman wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Freeman wrote:
Kenn wrote:
Tousen wrote:

I don't want to get in the middle of this considering people still think I had something to do with what happened, but Kenn's right. We shouldn't blame/flame people over what Riku's done. It's gone, it's happened. End of Story. You might not like this Post because I'm chosing sides. Well, truth is, I'm not chosing sides. I'm just saying who has a Point and who doesn't. Although, Freeman also has an upper hand at the fact of "I gave the password to EMS because Rick sucks" straight from rikus mouth. That's enough for me".

I don't want to support anyone if they're going to fight over what's already been done. The only thing I'm doing is waiting for RSMS 2.0 to step back up in the game and start Sailin' like before. Even though I was only there for a few days.

Debate = Argue using other person points

Argue = "NO U SUK LOL"

I agree with moving on but what I am saying is what I have said 4 times now, you can't fault someone for not knowing something you know that you won't tell them. I am talking about that principle, it just happens to fit with this situation.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:37 pm

I can't believe he did this to RoadsideMS. I knew Tomy from back when he owned RikuStory but it shut down. Afterwards, he merged with SkyViewStory and messed up their server files so we were forced to conduct a wipe. Now he's been at Roadside? This is seriously messed up. -.-
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:40 pm

It wasn't Riku >.< He just gave the dedi's password...
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 pm

which still kinda sucks?
Back to top Go down
BobTheSnail
BobTheSnail

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm

*Agrees with Vivi*

Riku gave the password to the dedicated server to EliteStyleMS, that's bad enough
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Kay, so.. wait for RMS 2.0 it'll be fun, I hope.
Back to top Go down
hanker123
hanker123

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Kenn wrote:
Kay, so.. wait for RMS 2.0 it'll be fun, I hope.

I'm hoping it will be a lot better, even though the original was also great Smile
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:14 am

Yumi wrote:
I can't believe he did this to RoadsideMS. I knew Tomy from back when he owned RikuStory but it shut down. Afterwards, he merged with SkyViewStory and messed up their server files so we were forced to conduct a wipe. Now he's been at Roadside? This is seriously messed up. -.-

Well yeah.

Off Topic: Hi Yumi! Are you from EverlastingMS? Former ItsuMS?

If you are, nice to meet you again. This is Mayuri. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 am

Sad thing is... before Riku hacked the server, he was talking about making a Kingdom Hearts guild. I told him there already was one and it was pretty dominate. He implied that he would make one called, "Elite". The moment he said that I knew something was up, I was waiting for the worst. I really couldn't do anything about it and only predicted what was going to happen next.

Hope it's up soon.
:]
Back to top Go down
Taffy

PostSubject: errrrr   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:40 am

I'm so mad at Riku! I cant believe he pretty much stole $200! I'm feel really bad for Rick and the rest of the team, who worked real hard to start one of the most successful Maple Story servers I've ever played. I can't wait till it comes up. Please everyone just vote at least $1 and that should raise enough money.

-All the best,

Taffy.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:45 am

Taffy wrote:
I'm so mad at Riku! I cant believe he pretty much stole $200! I'm feel really bad for Rick and the rest of the team, who worked real hard to start one of the most successful Maple Story servers I've ever played. I can't wait till it comes up. Please everyone just vote at least $1 and that should raise enough money.

-All the best,

Taffy.

Aren't you just new though? 1 post?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 am

Killua wrote:
Taffy wrote:

-All the best,

Taffy.

Aren't you just new though? 1 post?

No he isn't that new. It's just that he's new to the forum lol =)
Back to top Go down
Yumi
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 am

EliteStyleMS as in: http://exortzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98 ?
Tomy (aka Riku) owns EliteStyleMS of ExortZone?
Back to top Go down
CoolHacks
Senior
Senior
CoolHacks

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:16 am

OMFG. RIKU OWNS NOTHING. HE DIDN'T HACK THE SERVER NOR DID HE SUMMON ANYTHING.

All Riku did was give the password away which was pretty...sad. Does anyone read? sorry for being harsh but it actually seems like no one reads.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 am

^ I didn't view the other forum that was posted before posting, sorry? :/

Tousen wrote:
Yumi wrote:

Well yeah.

Off Topic: Hi Yumi! Are you from EverlastingMS? Former ItsuMS?

If you are, nice to meet you again. This is Mayuri. lol!

Oh, hey Mayuri! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next