~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Voting Reward System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sai
sai

Voting Reward System Empty
PostSubject: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Well, since the server is fresh and all the GM's want more votes. Why not reward the people? Similar to donating, but you get a point each time you vote. And maybe like five (just throwing a # out there) points for every person you convince to join (that person will have to verify and maybe rb once). These are just suggestions. And ig there will be an NPC that trades your points for rewards (idc, something kewl?). Hope to get some positive feedback and make RSMS #1!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yangusis
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm

like nx for votes?
Back to top Go down
Anthoy84
Junior
Junior
Anthoy84

PostSubject: Re: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't like this idea, because it makes us seem like we're just buying votes, and covering up what kind of a good server we really are. I don't want this server to turn into ForeverMS2 or something. ;_;"
Back to top Go down
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm

:cough: thief :cough:Voting Reward System Angry

Someone please merge this thread with the Getting more Votes = Reward/Point system thread
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
sai
sai

PostSubject: Re: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay, I understand Anthony's point of view, but people will test the server out before they learn about the voting, as well as it gives them something to look forward to (I'm not gonna lie, I only vote if I'm not too lazy). And Machalla, don't throw accusations of me being a "thief". I read your thread and you clearly state you saw the idea on another server. Next time if you have a problem, report it to the administration so they can do what is necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yangusis
Machalla666
Senior
Senior
Machalla666

PostSubject: Re: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:35 pm

sai wrote:
And Machalla, don't throw accusations of me being a "thief". I read your thread and you clearly state you saw the idea on another server. Next time if you have a problem, report it to the administration so they can do what is necessary.

I am sorry. I should have added jk or some funny quote.
I wasn't really serious about calling you a "thief" or being "angry" and "accusing" someone.
Its just that it may be unnecessary to start just another thread about the same suggestion.
Just my opinion ^^Voting Reward System Full
Back to top Go down
http://machalla666.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting Reward System   Voting Reward System Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting Reward System
Page 1 of 1