~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x33Sam
Member
Member


Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 29
Location : With MrsAutoBots

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:22 am

Name:Sam
Ign: Samm
Age:18
Timezone:GMT +8 (Singapore)
Position Applying: Game Master
Experience:No experience in GM yet, but basically, willing to learn, but till now i see the GMs works are hunting for hackers. Entertaining the players which i'm quite good. Answering question to all the newcomers.
Helping out new comers about the commands we had in RSMS. For myself i started RSMS because a friend introduce me to it. I actually laughed at Pirvate Server because of the Game EXP,Messo,ETC. Because i am a player since GMS started in Asia Starting From Tespia was like 3 year ago hmms. Then forward to Maplesea.
I don't deny not using hacks but i do use hack sometimes (Not To Mention Where). I think some hacking experience will determine the player hacking right? I do have some experience in hacks, as i really saw some people hacking in RSMS.
Experience in most of the NPCs in game. But i can actually think fast act fast. Examples New players at the chatbox or game asking for help and if there's no one to help i do help out too. What i can help i helped players in game can proof it.
Like links to Tutorial By Circa, i've already bookmarked it so to let people know.
Even During Crashes, most of the time i'm in the chatbox helping out giving links for them to relax. Always telling them to vote for the server also. I joke around with the players in games also.
I am willing to help out players and even GMs who really needs help in anything. Even volunteered taking wedding photos to post in forum sharing with the players who really missed the wedding event.
Previous Servers As A GM: None Sorry Sad
Ideas For Events: Well saying the fact i don't have any exciting ideas, All i had is Treasure Hunting, Survivor Race. Not really much of ideas.
Contact: lamesam1990@hotmail.com
Time Period In Rsms: Since the second wipe not counting "david". 3 Months Soon?
Playtime: The time i will online is almost everyday except saturday having church during mid afternoon but other days i almost free always.
Comments: Till now i think this server is still the best of the best. Although i tried ForeverMS but their items there are not so well organised and the over crowded server that really lags me up. Server which are good don't have to advertise, players would actually go find their own. RSMS FTW !
P.S. Pardon Of My Grammar If There's Any Mistake Sad


Last edited by x33Sam on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-03-09
Location : Behind You!

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 am

Good luck sam, maybe you could try and follow the format and not hack anymore. =)
Back to top Go down
x33Sam
Member
Member


Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 29
Location : With MrsAutoBots

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 am

Tousen wrote:
Good luck sam, maybe you could try and follow the format and not hack anymore. =)
sorry Sad edited Thanks anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:41 am

I hope you would get accepted as GM. There are many points here I would like to make. Sam is a helpful player who likes to 'kid' around a lot at times, but when he says he'll do something he'll do it. As in for S3X kid's ring, he said he'd give the guy a 32k str ring because the guy threatened to quit. I had no problem of him quitting. People quit as they like, Sam offered to give him a str ring, which shows his generosity. Sam has helped me a lot ingame and there are many other points that I could make that would make this post ever so much longer, but I have no time for that. Very Happy

For you having no experience, if you get accepted, I could teach you a few techniques on the 'hacker patroling' things. There are many daily and latenight hackers and it's just the joy and fun to get them banned.

Good luck, Sammeh. ~

P.S: And I'm not only saying this if he's my friend, if any players are asked and that know who Sam is. They'd say the same.

_________________

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Zang-kenn
GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) 2n0ih06
GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) 29asdpi
GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) 2u8ib87
-How to register and install RMS, the pro way.
-Banned players list.

Haxors banned: 42
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 28

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 am

Can't think of any other candidate, seems the best one here Very Happy.
Doubt i need to comment much, what you have done should be well known to all already.

COMMENTED SAMMEH SAM. Very Happy

_________________
Cryptic!
Back to top Go down
x33Sam
Member
Member


Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 29
Location : With MrsAutoBots

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 am

Cryptic wrote:
Can't think of any other candidate, seems the best one here Very Happy.
Doubt i need to comment much, what you have done should be well known to all already.

COMMENTED SAMMEH SAM. Very Happy
thanks again with great help tim. its great to have u as a friend
Back to top Go down
x33Sam
Member
Member


Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 29
Location : With MrsAutoBots

GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 am

Kenn wrote:
I hope you would get accepted as GM. There are many points here I would like to make. Sam is a helpful player who likes to 'kid' around a lot at times, but when he says he'll do something he'll do it. As in for S3X kid's ring, he said he'd give the guy a 32k str ring because the guy threatened to quit. I had no problem of him quitting. People quit as they like, Sam offered to give him a str ring, which shows his generosity. Sam has helped me a lot ingame and there are many other points that I could make that would make this post ever so much longer, but I have no time for that. Very Happy

For you having no experience, if you get accepted, I could teach you a few techniques on the 'hacker patroling' things. There are many daily and latenight hackers and it's just the joy and fun to get them banned.

Good luck, Sammeh. ~

P.S: And I'm not only saying this if he's my friend, if any players are asked and that know who Sam is. They'd say the same.
thanks alot kenn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)   GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots) Empty

Back to top Go down
 
GM APPLICATION FOR SAMM (MrAutoBots)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: GM Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: