~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My humble conclusion.

Go down 
+4
Taffy
Commetsurfer
Killua
Imbroken
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

My humble conclusion. Empty
PostSubject: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Well first and foremost, i would like to apologise to Circa, Cryptic, Vivi & the rest of the GM team, for not being there, or rather active. I do have my reasons and i am working.

Ever since the first hacking incident, i can already foresee the lack of leadership and responsiblity rick held, but i still mantain my position in supporting RoadsideMS, and the forums. Although i may not be active in game, i will always keep a watch / lookout on what's happening in the forums. As many people know that forums is as important as the server. It's a place where all of us actually unite and hang out.

I am really really sorry for what happened to RoadsideMS, not once, but twice. I am finally convinced that this won't go any further given that Nexon USA have officially made their moves. My greatest apologises to those who have donated but have really got nothing in return. When i said donating, i meant it this way; you donate not to recieve items only, but you donate because you have great beliefs that the server will continue to grow and be stable. Rick, have not only disappoint you, but have let you down. So i am apologising on his behalf.

But lets not put all the blame on him, i am pretty sure that he himself would not wish for this to happen. Its beyond one's control if a server got hacked. But im pretty sure the first incident was actually avoidable.

Another thing i would like to say, that the move to the new forums with 'free-stylers' was definitely un-neccessary. Why move to new forums when we have our own? Its like we are moving house. But this time, its beyond our control. We were like paying 'rent'. After much work spent on this forums, much time and effort, and i must say some memories in this forums, how can we just move like this? And the best part, i was not even told until i found out from the portal's annoucement page.

The domain www.roadsidems.org will now be re-direct to this forums, and i have no intentions of taking this forums down. I want us to keep in contact via this forums.

Sincerely
Imbroken.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm

So are you quiting?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Commetsurfer
New Member!
New Member!
Commetsurfer

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 am

D:

And in a sense, he is quitting. He is going to stay on the forums (this one) and stay in contact, BUT he is not going to be ingame anymore.
Back to top Go down
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:11 am

Are you quitting?
Back to top Go down
x33Sam

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 pm

lol feels like your saying your last words -_-"
Back to top Go down
blitzbleed
Owner of RoadsideMS
Owner of RoadsideMS
blitzbleed

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm

We are continuing RoadsideMS as FyreStory.
http://69.162.85.226/?cype=main

I didn't give up anybody or the server.
I have been working on our new source.
That's why i didn't update alot.

Imbroken, i send u many offline messages on msn
updating you about the server and u didn't replied to any. Why?

Finally..
Server is online as FyreStory!
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roadsidems.tk
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 am

Hey Rick, get on MSN please.
Back to top Go down
xHeroKillah
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:00 am

blitzbleed wrote:
We are continuing RoadsideMS as FyreStory.
http://69.162.85.226/?cype=main

I didn't give up anybody or the server.
I have been working on our new source.
That's why i didn't update alot.

Imbroken, i send u many offline messages on msn
updating you about the server and u didn't replied to any. Why?

Finally..
Server is online as FyreStory!
Have fun!

huh the site doesnt work.
i get on a cpanel website what did i do wrong??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My humble conclusion.   My humble conclusion. Empty

Back to top Go down

My humble conclusion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: General Discussions-
Jump to: