~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Forum Mod Application] by Kenn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

[Forum Mod Application] by Kenn Empty
PostSubject: [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn   [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 am

Name: Ken
E-mail: awwpooie@hotmail.com - Windows Live Messenger
IGN: Kenn
Time you spend online:
I will be online most of the time I have on weekends. On weekdays, I may just be active on the forum. You know how asian parents are... "Is this a C on your report card? GROUNDED!"
What makes you think you meet my requirements?:
I can be a mature and responsible person when I focus on it. Most of the time I think of myself as a mature young adult. The only flaw about me is.. I can be forgetful and sloooowww. (Gotta help me get on track when I'm lost) This forum needs some moderators to clean out topics like Wolferz spam posts yesterday.
Have you been a moderator in any forums before?: I have been a global moderator in a hackers forum;admin of a gaming forum;moderator of an MU Online community forum;a head moderator of an FPS game.
Are you willing to learn and take orders?: I like to consider others before myself. When I have an order, I do as I'm told and think about the purpose of this action in a later time.

Other info/comments(May I add this?):
Yes, I have been a formal hacker and have quitted because I finally had sense. "How fun can you see the game can really be if you play it at a huge advantage?"People's sayings are... "Once a hacker, always WILL BE a hacker". Well guess what? I just proved to myself that you guys are wrong. You may not believe me but.. I believe myself and that's all that matters. "If you want others to believe you, you must believe yourself." Timezone Central Time GMT + 6

More about me: http://roadsidems.omgforum.net/introductions-f8/o_o-lll-t98.htm
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn   [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:06 am

Since no one has said good luck to you

Good Luck <3
Back to top Go down
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn   [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 pm

I've added you on msn, contact/message me and you get the moderator status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn   [Forum Mod Application] by Kenn Empty

Back to top Go down

[Forum Mod Application] by Kenn
Page 1 of 1