~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Forum Mod Application] by Quelt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

[Forum Mod Application] by Quelt Empty
PostSubject: [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt   [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 am

Hey, I decided to post one up, as I have been here for a while, I just don't post very much, just read

Name: Kyle W

E-mail: quelt159@hotmail.com (My Windows Live, but I really use it only for Live) kylwllnw@yahoo.com (For E-Mail)

IGN: QueIt

Time you spend online: I'm on a lot of my free time, mostly in game. I'm always trying to help other players. If the server is down for whatever reason, I am almost always on here, or I have it up in a tab.

What makes you think you meet my requirements?: I know English and grammar, and don't talk in "1337". I'm always willing to help as much as I can, and if I don't know an answer, I will try my best to find it. I'm also willing to learn as much as I can, since as I said before, in my opinion, I'm a little young.

Have you been a moderator in any forums before?: I've made many forums before, just with friends about gaming or whatever. However none were very popular, as they were just free forums. I did have one that was pretty popular, about GunBound, when I played that. If I can remember the link, I'll post it up as an example.

Are you willing to learn and take orders?: Yes, very. If I get selected, I'll probably be one of the ones with the least amount of experience, so I'll be looking at others and learning from their posts. However, with the orders, I'm not going to do something stupid if another mod tells me to or anything. I'm going to use my better judgment and think about it.

Alright, I guess that's it, I hope I get selected, and congratulations to anyone else who does.
EDIT: I know this is going to be said, with my first post being this, I would not screw it over. I'm NOT using this to become a GM. I really don't care if I do. It would be nice and I would like to, but this should have nothing to do with it.

Last edited by quelt on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt   [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:01 am

Your first post is forum application. Good luck <3
Back to top Go down
quelt
Junior
Junior
quelt

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt   [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 am

Yeah, I realized that and you posted while I was editing it. Thanks though, and good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt   [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 pm

I've added you on msn, contact/message me and you get the moderator status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt   [Forum Mod Application] by Quelt Empty

Back to top Go down

[Forum Mod Application] by Quelt
Page 1 of 1