~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rick is suggesting we go back to v55

Go down 
+14
settler11
Circa
Machalla666
Jinn
Vivi<3
lolwutx3
OneGreatShot
Sorrow
Kenn
Freeman
Cryptic
Imbroken
kelvingan725
noob1109
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 Empty
PostSubject: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 am

Who agree's and disagrees
Write your opinion here.
If we went to v55 this server will FAIL
Back to top Go down
http://www.domoms.webs.com
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 am

amen, i played v55 b4, tons of hackers, u can see like 5 autoban everytime u go online
but it is more stable tho:S
and i have nothing against others decision, since i don't use pirate wat so ever
Back to top Go down
Imbroken
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Co-Owner of RoadsideMS
Imbroken

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:31 am

imo, v.55 will be boring.

old items/maps/bosses.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 am

Not to mention practically everyone is against it..
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 am

yeah, and i love the color code thing on equips like grey name=below average
white name=average
blue name=above average
and bosses in v62 is more challanging(v55 zakum cant do shit)
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 am

We need to switch to a decent repack of .62 really. I think Circa found a good one but I'm not sure what happened.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 am

yeah, we could try dat
and figure out somehow back up the database so it does't get wiped again T.T
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 am

Imbroken wrote:
imo, v.55 will be boring.

old items/maps/bosses.

Mad

True that.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 am

Either it's V55 so we're stable, or get our current V62 stable. I'm fine with whatever is picked. Just I sure hope the GMs are ready to be busy if we go to V55, and not sit on their asses in FM. V55 = triple the hackers, if not more. So no slacking off in FM like so many of you do.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:59 am

Sorrow wrote:
Either it's V55 so we're stable, or get our current V62 stable. I'm fine with whatever is picked. Just I sure hope the GMs are ready to be busy if we go to V55, and not sit on their asses in FM. V55 = triple the hackers, if not more. So no slacking off in FM like so many of you do.

I don't think you understand the amount of whispers/smegas we get. If someone is sitting in the FM then they are either helping people or afk. None of our GM team ever just sits there and idly chats while ignoring a problem. We could be helping in forums, whisper, guild, chatango or msn. We are constantly on the lookout for hackers and even have "I was just about to ban him when you did" very often. Usually there are at least 2 people online so, yes, one person might sit in fm and chat with people and help them with problems.

Please think before you insult our entire GM team.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 am

For one I do know what it's like. Another, I've seen many GMs sit on their asses just playing around and not doing a damn thing, even when someone spamming a mega about something simple. Don't go off and say how someone doesn't get it when if fact they could. And again I said 'most'. So unless you are one of those few that do, I'd suggest you think before saying shit. Cryptic and Kenn both sit on their asses in FM without doing a damn thing 80% of the time. Circa normally has to go off and take care of shit because no one else is. Circa is the only GM I've seen that is even useful, the rest FAIL. And Freeman, I have yet to really be on when you are, so I don't have an opinion on you yet. Many will fully agree with me. So again, before you tell someone to talk before they say shit, I suggest you take that advice yourself.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 am

Sorrow wrote:
For one I do know what it's like. Another, I've seen many GMs sit on their asses just playing around and not doing a damn thing, even when someone spamming a mega about something simple. Don't go off and say how someone doesn't get it when if fact they could. And again I said 'most'. So unless you are one of those few that do, I'd suggest you think before saying shit. Cryptic and Kenn both sit on their asses in FM without doing a damn thing 80% of the time. Circa normally has to go off and take care of shit because no one else is. Circa is the only GM I've seen that is even useful, the rest FAIL. And Freeman, I have yet to really be on when you are, so I don't have an opinion on you yet. Many will fully agree with me. So again, before you tell someone to talk before they say shit, I suggest you take that advice yourself.

How do you know they aren't whispering someone or on the forums?

I know for a fact Cryptic and Kenn are very often helping people.

Or maybe they are taking a 5 minutes break...they are only human.

Every time we do !cheaters there are about 15 different people we need to check, in hide of course. A lot of stuff goes on behind the scenes but just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

With 150+ people at your heels asking for something, we can't please everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:24 am

So you watch those two when they're online to know for sure? Didn't think so. Ask many others. Cryptic is a terrible GM, he has his good days of doing his job, but the past few times, he has sat in FM for hours just talking away. So unless you watch them every moment of when they're on, you can't say shit. I'm speaking from seeing them sitting on their asses in FM talking away while people are spamming megas for help. It takes no more than a moment to say, Sorry we can't do anything about a roll back. And they didn't budge from that spot, so I know damn well they weren't doing their rounds to check on hackers. Kenn is one I would expect not to go in all honesty, since he is new to the job, so he may not want to make a false ban. But Cryptic, he should have been out of FM doing his rounds.
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 am

if this server goes v55 I'm leaving. THEY SUCK, NO MACRO, NO GOOD CS ITEMS, AND MAPS SUCK

Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad monkey No
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 am

Sorrow wrote:
So you watch those two when they're online to know for sure? Didn't think so. Ask many others. Cryptic is a terrible GM, he has his good days of doing his job, but the past few times, he has sat in FM for hours just talking away. So unless you watch them every moment of when they're on, you can't say shit. I'm speaking from seeing them sitting on their asses in FM talking away while people are spamming megas for help. It takes no more than a moment to say, Sorry we can't do anything about a roll back. And they didn't budge from that spot, so I know damn well they weren't doing their rounds to check on hackers. Kenn is one I would expect not to go in all honesty, since he is new to the job, so he may not want to make a false ban. But Cryptic, he should have been out of FM doing his rounds.

No, I can't really know what they are doing all the time.

I just don't like it when some chick dislikes some of the GM's and then ignores the hard work our team puts in.

Remember, we have lives. We aren't getting paid for this, If I hear my dog barking I'm going to go and see what she is up to etc.

Anyway, I'm not talking about this any more. I work too damn hard to let one person judge me Smile
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 am

Freeman wrote:
We need to switch to a decent repack of .62 really. I think Circa found a good one but I'm not sure what happened.

amen.....but if it requires another wipe I'm gunna be SO F*CKING PISSED
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 am

Yeah, V62 is nice when it comes to items, macros and cash shop.

I didn't put down the entire team, I suppose you can't read very well? That's your issue though, not mine. Circa does his job wonderfully, and as I said I can't very well say you're a good GM or not Freeman. I'm not going to say good job when it may not be what should be said. Freeman I have yet to see what you do, which is why I won't comment on you, but the rest from what I've seen fail. Many would agree, even some of the GMs themself, since I have asked. ;] And as a GM calling a player some chick isn't very good on your part. All players input should matter, after all it's their community too. ;]
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 am

And jump down dammit, I LOVE JUMP DOWN!

Sorrow wrote:
So no slacking off in FM like so many of you do.
You should have mentioned names >.> "So many of you" implys the majority. I still disagree though.

You probably won't ever see me as I am in a different timezone. Not just that, many of the GM's will do their job whilst in Hide or via whispers. We aren't looking for fame.

Oh and I use "some dude/chick/dudette" all the time IRL, I just use it to mean someone who I don't know. Don't mean it as an insult Smile

Also, you are using personal attacks instead of facts.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 am

Freeman wrote:
And jump down dammit, I LOVE JUMP DOWN!

[quote=Sorrow]So no slacking off in FM like so many of you do.
You should have mentioned names >.> "So many of you" implys the majority. I still disagree though.

You probably won't see me as I am in a different timezone.

Oh and I use "some dude/chick/dudette" all the time IRL, I just use it to mean someone. Don't mean it as an insult Smile[/quote]

Actually I'm on often on all time zones. I don't get much sleep with school and work. So I play while at work to kill boredom. And since I only go to school for 2 hours for a class, I'm home early. Yay last year of High school. I use chick/dude/and dudette myself, but as a GM, you should try and use a name, a bit more professional. I avoid using it at work, due to it sounding.. 'unpro' to a boss and such.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 am

What's your IGN? I may have seen you >:3

But yeah, I am always using !cheaters to hunt and talking to 4 different people at once. I don't always reply to smegas using !say. Well, if there's loads of GM's on it doesn't matter.

And I don't really see this as a job, more of a service I am providing to a friend.

Anyway, we are waaaaaay off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:00 am

IGN : Sorrow. And from what I noticed many go off topic. !cheaters only helps with possible hackers. I suggest trying well known hacker areas. I'd normally Check almost all Ludi maps, as well as Leafre, and many others. I'd do my !cheaters, then Zakum and HT, then well known hacker maps. I can assure you, you'll catch a crazy amount of hackers who think they're hiding. I've banned over 200 hackers in my last server, so try that system. :3 And to be back on topic, I prefer V62 personally, I'm rather bored of V55, plus I hate the hacker problems in V55.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:03 am

Sorrow wrote:
IGN : Sorrow. And from what I noticed many go off topic. !cheaters only helps with possible hackers. I suggest trying well known hacker areas. I'd normally Check almost all Ludi maps, as well as Leafre, and many others. I'd do my !cheaters, then Zakum and HT, then well known hacker maps. I can assure you, you'll catch a crazy amount of hackers who think they're hiding. I've banned over 200 hackers in my last server, so try that system. :3 And to be back on topic, I prefer V62 personally, I'm rather bored of V55, plus I hate the hacker problems in V55.

I don't think I have ever seen you in game, I guess you don't smega much.

I check about 1 person every minute using leads from !cheaters and checking the hotspots like you said (which here are FM 1-5, FM22 and bosses)

I see it as a good thing that we never find any hackers, means there aren't any out there.

And I suck at staying on topic.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:05 am

IMO, v55 is much more stable then v62.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:08 am

Freeman wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

I don't think I have ever seen you in game, I guess you don't smega much.

I check about 1 person every minute using leads from !cheaters and checking the hotspots like you said (which here are FM 1-5, FM22 and bosses)

I see it as a good thing that we never find any hackers, means there aren't any out there.

And I suck at staying on topic.

Instead of sticking to the FM hot spots, do actual maps. They think that 'Oh hey you won't catch me here cause no one comes here in private servers'. It'll pay off for the extra effort. And I don't make myself known, I'm not one that likes a lot of attention. So I keep quiet unless I need to voice/type my opinion.

And @Kenn. Yes V55 is much more stable. Just a bit boring after so long in one.
Back to top Go down
lolwutx3
Junior
Junior
lolwutx3

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 am

OneGreatShot wrote:
Freeman wrote:

amen.....but if it requires another wipe I'm gunna be SO F*CKING PISSED

it probably wont require another wipe. the last wipe was becuz opti was careless/ did it on purpose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Rick is suggesting we go back to v55 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick is suggesting we go back to v55
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next