~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tousen's [GM Application]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

Tousen's [GM Application] Empty
PostSubject: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi, I know I'm new but I decided to post my application because shortly RSMS 2.0 will be up!

Requirements before posting: 25 posts; Accomplished.

1) Real Name: Miguel

2) IGN: Tousen

3) Age: 15

4) Time Zone: I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone (EST), which is GMT - 5:00.

5) Applying for Game Master / Video Recorder

6) What experiences do you have in being a GM for a server?
In the 9+ months of experience as a GM, I've gained a great memory of important IDs (All the major towns, special event monsters, etc), some skill in editing the MySQL Database, and tweaking NPCs. I also know how to handle people who are disrespectful/rude.
If hired, I would treat this job as I would any "real," paying job. I would always do my best, and always accept responsibility for my actions. I am well experienced in the ways of a Game Master, and I would not disappoint.I would bring hard work, determination, a friendly face, and months of experience to the job if I were hired.
I would also help any players with their problems, be active, help ban hackers and make RoadSideMS fun to play as much as possible.

7) List the previous servers you worked with (background check)

BetrayalMS: I worked for BetrayalMS during March-April of 2008. I no longer have contact with the server owner. I left BetrayalMS because the owner was taking credit for releases from RageZone and lying to his players.

AirMS: I worked for AirMS during April-June of 2008. AirMS shut down because the owner lost interest in MapleStory. I am not in regular contact with him but I may be able to contact him if need be.

Mapleet: My brother and I created our own server that never really got very far, but I gained experience in working with the database.

OurStory: I worked for OurStory from November to December 31st of 2008. The server shut down due to being hacked and further complications. During my employment at OurStory, I was a co-Administrator. I had access to the VPS that the server was hosted on, and had practice in editing monster spawns, limited practice in NPC scripting, and editing of the database. The Owner was Adog353 of RageZone.

PhazonMS: It was my server that I made but then I did not have ANY money to pay for a dedicated server and decided to closed it.

AstralStory: I worked for Randy from July 15 to August 21 and then he shut it down for some reason that I don't know of. He is VietxHawty of RageZone.

ItsuMS: I worked for Randy once again from December 28 to February 15 until he shut it down because all the GM's turned against him forcing him to shut the server down.

EverlastingMS: A couple of weeks after ItsuMS had been shut down, Randy once again the 2nd time Reopened ItsuMS renaming it EverlastingMS. Three days after that he quitted on it because Hirugashi (Riku) always went to the ItsuMS.chatango and took our players while Randy was offline.

EternalMS: Did not really became GM in EternalMS but made some banners for Riku.

9)Event Ideas: Hide and Seek. There is a certain map for example the FM, the GM's hide in the skill.. HIDE and players would be doing down+atk (poke) all around the FM. Not only the FM but inside the FM doors too, like FM 1 \ FM 2 \ FM 3 and so on..

10)Contanct (MSN): rkolegendkiller_3@hotmail.com

11)I've recently joined RSMS the day before it got hacked. So about, 1 week.

12)Other additional comments and information about me:

I'd also like to add that I am currently playing RoadSideMS as the character "Tousen,". I love the experience thus far and am definately making this server my home regardless of whether or not I get hired.
What I've seen and heard of RoadSideMS so far has made me want to experience this great community for myself, and I would love to be able to contribute to it in a positive way. Becoming a staff member would give me ample opportunity to make a positive impact upon the community.

I also could help advertise this server through:

Posting Advertisement Threads at Ragezone & Gamerzplanet & gamecheetah.
Making Advertisement Videos for youtube. (vegas pro 8.0)
Through Banners; With the website information etc..
Lastly Through real-life friends who plays MSpservers; which passes on to their friend's friend and to their friend's friend's friend. Also through people who I met playing other pservers and added them in MSN. I tell them to join Pservers too.

Last edited by Tousen on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:00 am

You've been here for like a week.

Anyways good luck tousen!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 am

Killua wrote:

Hmm a week? Sorry i couldn't count, let me edit it, and thx.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 am

Tousen wrote:
Killua wrote:

Hmm a week? Sorry i couldn't count, let me edit it, and thx.

Well you'd be a good GM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

PostSubject: Good luck   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 am

Good luck, you may be new, but you do have tons of experiance, when you said you know how to work with the MySQL, be specific and say what you know how to do on it. Otherwise good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.domoms.webs.com
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 am

wow? Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Gratzz <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tousen's [GM Application]   Tousen's [GM Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tousen's [GM Application]
Page 1 of 1