~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killua's GM Application for 2.0

Go down 
+3
BobTheSnail
noob1109
Killua
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

Killua's GM Application for 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 am

IGN:Killua

Timezone: GMT - 5:00

Position Applying For: GM

GM Experience: None but, I caught the first Hacker on RSMS 2.0. Her or his in game name was Lilembrio and I reported her/him to Kenn. I also caught AzN102 hacking.

Previous Servers As A GM: Sorry None

Event Ideas: My idea is monster defense. For this you would have to create a custom map. Basically a GM spawns a ton of monsters of one side of the map. On the other side is a NPC which can be attacked. To win the event you have to defend the NPC from the monsters by killing them all. If the NPC dies than the players lose. A reward could be anywhere from a super buff, to a chicken, to a ton of mesos or NX. Over all it isn’t really a daily event, it’s more of a weekly event at most.

Contact (MSN or AIM): My MSN is nygiants595@gmail.com. My AIM is soccerstriker595. Whenever I am on my computer I am on both.

How long have you played on RSMS: 3 weeks (Including while it was down)

Play Time:8 hours at least but almost always more on a weekend. I usually play for 10 hours though on the weekend. I play for 6 or more hours on a week day if I have school, if not same as a weekend.

Comments: I have donated twice, which I believe shows my dedication. I know most of the GM's (especially Kenn). Also most if not all of the active people on the forums and in game know me. I would like to think I am a generally kind person and only get angry when someone intentionally aggravates me. I enjoy MS and am often on for several hours a day. My post count is high on the forums. I have played MS for over a year on the Broa and Bera servers on the game. I hate every one like David and Riku at this point for destroying the server.

Thank you for taking your time to read my GM application.

Last edited by Killua on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
noob1109
Junior
Junior
noob1109

PostSubject: .......   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Wow just wow. Lol. Work on your neatness. Hah, I am just joshing with you . Not bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.domoms.webs.com
BobTheSnail
BobTheSnail

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 am

Goodluck;D
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 am

good luck Alex,

i'm just happy that i posted my gm app once and got accepted =)
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Tousen wrote:
good luck Alex,

i'm just happy that i posted my gm app once and got accepted =)

you actually didnt have to post one =)

Anyways, good lucks
Back to top Go down
x33Sam

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 am

Killua wrote:

IGN:Killua

Timezone: GMT - 5:00

Position Applying For: GM

GM Experience: None but, I caught the first Hacker on RSMS 2.0. Her or his in game name was Lilembrio and I reported her/him to Kenn.

Previous Servers As A GM: Sorry None

Event Ideas: My idea is monster defense. For this you would have to create a custom map. Basically a GM spawns a ton of monsters of one side of the map. On the other side is a NPC which can be attacked. To win the event you have to defend the NPC from the monsters by killing them all. If the NPC dies than the players lose. A reward could be anywhere from a super buff, to a chicken, to a ton of mesos or NX. Over all it isn’t really a daily event, it’s more of a weekly event at most.

Contact (MSN or AIM): My MSN is nygiants595@gmail.com. My AIM is soccerstriker595. Whenever I am on my computer I am on both.

How long have you played on RSMS: 2 1/2 weeks (Including while it was down)

Play Time: 6 hours at least but almost always more on a weekend. I play for 3 or more hours on a week day if I have school, if not same as a weekend.

Comments: I have donated twice, which I believe shows my dedication. I know most of the GM's (especially Kenn). Also most if not all of the active people on the forums and in game know me. I would like to think I am a generally kind person and only get angry when someone intentionally aggravates me. I enjoy MS and am often on for several hours a day. My post count is high on the forums. I have played MS for over a year on the Broa and Bera servers on the game. I hate every one like David and Riku at this point for destroying the server.

Thank you for taking your time to read my GM application.
Free Bumps Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm

x33Sam wrote:
Free Bumps Good luck Very Happy

Thanks sam
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killua's GM Application for 2.0   Killua's GM Application for 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killua's GM Application for 2.0
Page 1 of 1