~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Heroes ban appeal *

Go down 
+3
Jinn
kelvingan725
Heroes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Heroes
New Member!
New Member!

* Heroes ban appeal * Empty
PostSubject: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 am

Here I go, I'll use the given format ;

[Ban Appeal] for Heroes, ID = Keparo.

Your IGN(In Game Nick): Heroes
Timezone Your are In: GMT+1 [Netherlands]
Time You got Banned: I have no clue really, around 7-8PM GMT+1
Date You got Banned: 21-02-09
Place you were: Papu, Oh he's so sexy.
Reasons we should unban you: Well this is what happend, I was killing pap. Freaky enough gm's came and told me they did not see my hits, but the health of pap was going down. I was like o_O; But I have no hacks on? I had seriously no clue. After I couldn't tell em what it was they banned me. After talking on the site I found out I still had one wz edit on because before roadsideMS I joined my friends pserver for a while where I could hack in and see if his auto-ban system was working. That's why the couldn't see me using lucky 7 but could see me use avenger. :< Too bad I did not notice it. Oh well, I hope I informed enough to get unbanned. If not please tell me why & in my opinion people deserve a second change.
Evidences: No evidence taken, sorry.

Thanks for your time, hopeing to hear from you asap.

Pce.

Last edited by Heroes on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake :>)
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:47 am

neither lagging or speed hack or dmg hack
Back to top Go down
Heroes
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:48 am

kelvingan725 wrote:
neither lagging or speed hack or dmg hack

Eh? wut? Lol, I had no delay on lucky 7 and no other skill. I just used 1 skill as no delay because I was testing the auto banning system on my friends testing p server.
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 am

Well... I'm sure the GM that banned you knew all about your friends private server and how you were testing hacks on it, -.-
Back to top Go down
http://anime-rpg.co.cc
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:48 am

Jinn wrote:
Well... I'm sure the GM that banned you knew all about your friends private server and how you were testing hacks on it, -.-

Truths, even "testing" hacks is an offense.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:14 am

Ahhh...I remember you.

I'm 99% sure you are lying about not knowing you had them on, I was in hide for a decent 90 seconds watching you not doing anything whilst paps health went down. The SECOND I came out of hide you switched to avenger and f6ed me.

We gave you a chance to explain yourself but you just kept repeating "I don't know what your talking about" and even made us kill pap for you first. You then kept stalling for time whilst we kept asking you "How was paps health going down even though you weren't attacking". You wouldn't answer the question and we were there for about 5 minutes before we banned you and you later admitted to what you stated above in the chatango.

Not my decision to unban or not but next time, not that I hope there is one, answer the GM's question >.>

**We being Me and Broken
Back to top Go down
Heroes
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Freeman wrote:
Ahhh...I remember you.

I'm 99% sure you are lying about not knowing you had them on, I was in hide for a decent 90 seconds watching you not doing anything whilst paps health went down. The SECOND I came out of hide you switched to avenger and f6ed me.

We gave you a chance to explain yourself but you just kept repeating "I don't know what your talking about" and even made us kill pap for you first. You then kept stalling for time whilst we kept asking you "How was paps health going down even though you weren't attacking". You wouldn't answer the question and we were there for about 5 minutes before we banned you and you later admitted to what you stated above in the chatango.

Not my decision to unban or not but next time, not that I hope there is one, answer the GM's question >.>

**We being Me and Broken

Uhm, at the above post. If my friend asks me to test hacks on his server it's his decision. Anyway ways, no delay hasn't always to be uber fast actually I didn't know it was turned on. And yes I wanted to kill the pap first since I was at 50% of the health anyways and then log out and replace my old wz files with very clean ones. I didn't want all this trouble, But sure it's happening. @ freeman It's not your decision to unban me? Your the guy who banned me.. Even tho never be to sure about things I actually did NOT know anything about my hacks turned out untill you guys said you did not see my hits. Then I did knew there was something wrong, to avoid any trouble at all. I tried to get logged off asap, That's why I asked you guys if I could go, But no you guys banned me.. Is the guy who makes the decision ever on the forum? I really feel like playing and still I have to wait for a decent answer. Thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Heroes wrote:

Uhm, at the above post. If my friend asks me to test hacks on his server it's his decision. Anyway ways, no delay hasn't always to be uber fast actually I didn't know it was turned on. And yes I wanted to kill the pap first since I was at 50% of the health anyways and then log out and replace my old wz files with very clean ones. I didn't want all this trouble, But sure it's happening. @ freeman It's not your decision to unban me? Your the guy who banned me.. Even tho never be to sure about things I actually did NOT know anything about my hacks turned out untill you guys said you did not see my hits. Then I did knew there was something wrong, to avoid any trouble at all. I tried to get logged off asap, That's why I asked you guys if I could go, But no you guys banned me.. Is the guy who makes the decision ever on the forum? I really feel like playing and still I have to wait for a decent answer. Thanks anyways.

That Pap wasn't going anywhere, and you could have always summoned a new one. Fact is, you knew it was on after a bit, and once you noticed you should have turned it off ASAP. Simple. If I was Rick, I wouldn't give you a second chance. You had a chance to turn it off and you didn't. Good Work, Freeman.
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Hacking = Perma ban.

No more. Even if its a little sit hack.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Freeman

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks for taking care of it whilst I was sleeping guys :p

But also I would like to say again

Freeman wrote:

And it was .wz edits, not hacks. But still a banable offence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Heroes ban appeal *   * Heroes ban appeal * Empty

Back to top Go down

* Heroes ban appeal *
Page 1 of 1