~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deleting The Boss Summoner

Go down 
+14
Vivi<3
TuckingFypo
iHeartless
IcePop
Tsukasa
Radiant
bg1david
Cryptic
OneGreatShot
Jinn
Sorrow
Kenn
kelvingan725
Nathalia
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathalia

Nathalia

Deleting The Boss Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 am

Well, a lot of people see it , the server crash a lot. The reason behind this, is The Boss Spamming. Now, for almost everyone who have at least, 10 Rebirth or more, they don't even use it because the rebirth is fine in room 1 to 6.
So I've thought, if summon crash, why not simply remove it? Just increase the number of monster in room 1 to 6 in the FM or, change monster or even make the spawn faster. It would resolve a part of The problem and anyway, who want server to crash? No One, so think about it [:

Nathalia -xXx-
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 am

umm we could limit the # of boss u can summon
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 am

I agree here, The summon spams can cause lag/crashes. And with the donator room, the only room to spawn bosses. There'd be more donations.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:25 am

I agree 100% with Nath. Increasing spawns, and removing the summoner.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 am

meh, we could always fight boss in their normal map,
e.g we can move pianus to the cave of pianus and stuff
Back to top Go down
Nathalia

Nathalia

PostSubject: [:   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 am

Thank you Very Much guys for supporting my suggestion , anyway, i think for people , not for me, i don't even use Boss Summoner [:
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 am

Nathalia wrote:
Thank you Very Much guys for supporting my suggestion , anyway, i think for people , not for me, i don't even use Boss Summoner [:

Zakum becomes better exp after a bit. Rick should really consider this idea. Let's hope he does.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 am

how can u train without bosses?
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:31 am

Sit, spam skills, level. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 am

As Kenn said. Rofl. By the time someone with no rebirths get done killing say.. Crow, he/she could have gotten 20+ levels in FM 5.
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 am

Nathalia wrote:

Agreed, you can just warp to the place where the bosses are, making the bosses spawn faster would also help, as the normal rate is slow ~.
Back to top Go down
http://anime-rpg.co.cc
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:33 am

tsk tsk, boss is better and interesting to kill since they got all the cool skills, i wanna get the skill where u can just burn some1's hp and mp to 1 when pvping
Back to top Go down
Nathalia

Nathalia

PostSubject: ;/   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:02 am

it is Your choice, Crash the server, or help other people to get on, because your not alone who want play
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 am

Kenn wrote:
I agree here, The summon spams can cause lag/crashes. And with the donator room, the only room to spawn bosses. There'd be more donations.

good point
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 am

@natha
no i am saying that we can spawn pianus in the cave of pianus and have spindel to wrap us there
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 am

Natha, thing you don't get is, the boss summoner doesn't contribute all the lagg unless you're in the same room. You don't even understand how lagg is caused.. If the server exchanging the information has too many exchanges being done at once, you have a sudden surge of what you call "Lagg", ofcourse every server can handle a big amount of exchanges at the same time- Especially in maplestory, where everything is seperated, so to actually recieve lagg from the boss spawner when people are summoning a lot of bosses, you'll probably have to be there.

The way you mentioned it, it's like the boss summoner is what causes every piece of lagg and makes the server unstable. That's not correct.

- Although i agree with your idea of removing the summoner and making monsters spawn faster.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 am

More of there's something wrong with the auto restarter again.
Cause things were fine 2 days ago on friday where the server restarted frequently.
And now, it don't really seem to be restarting anymore and a weird super lag comes like every 1hr 30min to 2hrs+.

Either that or removed the boss spawner like nath suggested.
Spawn rate for bosses could be set as the same as other mobs in the map or as a default timing for all bosses.

Last edited by Cryptic on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathalia

Nathalia

PostSubject: ...   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 am

Okay Listen Jinn, this is the last time, you will post comment saying i'm wrong okay? Summoning is the most reason of crash, i don't said it was totally so, before post, think before what i even meant.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:16 am

chill, geez, but i rly don't think the boss summoner is the reason for lag tho:S
my former server has like 19 boss summoner, 10 ch(one in each fm room, only 1 boss allowed in the same room) and it still runs great
Back to top Go down
Nathalia

Nathalia

PostSubject: o-o   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 am

Why chill? I'm totally calm at the moment so Lol [;
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 am

Nathalia wrote:
Okay Listen Jinn, this is the last time, you will post comment saying i'm wrong okay? Summoning is the most reason of crash, i don't said it was totally so, before post, think before what i even meant.
Thank you

First of all. Make some sense, i had to use google translator to translate that from english to english to understand that.

Second, this is the quote you said that made me under the impression you were blaming all the lagg on the boss summoner:
Quote :
it is Your choice, Crash the server, or help other people to get on, because your not alone who want play
Back to top Go down
Nathalia

Nathalia

PostSubject: w/e   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 am

say whatever you want Jinn, look your wasting your time, so let it go,
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jinn
Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 am

Nathalia wrote:
look your wasting your time,

Aren't we all?

And let what go? I'm agreeing with you, not arguing.
Back to top Go down
bg1david
Senior
Senior
bg1david

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 am

OKay, lets stop fighting. There is no reason to fight online. A fight online is like the special olympics, If you even win, your still both retarded.

Remove the boss summoner. make 19 - 22 Spawn 1 boss of each kind.
say 19 spawns 1 pianus , or 22 spawns bodyguards.
Back to top Go down
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:07 am

wat david said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleting The Boss Summoner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: Suggestions-
Jump to: