~Roadside MS Forums~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deleting The Boss Summoner

Go down 
+14
Vivi<3
TuckingFypo
iHeartless
IcePop
Tsukasa
Radiant
bg1david
Cryptic
OneGreatShot
Jinn
Sorrow
Kenn
kelvingan725
Nathalia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:31 am

Spam post above this. xD And.. I don't get why you guys are arguing.. I think most of us here agree to this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:45 am

Not quite, the spawning isn't really the thing that crashes the server.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 am

Before the flame war ends, I'd like to prove a point.

Quote :
Okay Listen Jinn, this is the last time, you will post comment saying i'm wrong okay? Summoning is the most reason of crash, i don't said it was totally so, before post, think before what i even meant.
Thank you
Before you post, please think before you do so.
Its not the matter of how people have to really think of what you "mean". You think hes wrong, which is really because of the flaws in your writing skills.
What I really mean is that the way you wrote it only stated the fact that the lag was caused by the summonings, so technically its not his fault.

--I'm not against you or anything, but really now, I just want you to see whats true, rather than living in your own world.

-- Not that I've said that, I hope no one continues this flame war. --
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 pm

OneGreatShot wrote:
Kenn wrote:
I agree here, The summon spams can cause lag/crashes. And with the donator room, the only room to spawn bosses. There'd be more donations.

good point

Maybe set a time where the bosses die?

Like just to clear server space.
Back to top Go down
http://phayle.com
IcePop
IcePop

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:20 pm

why dont we just chill and kill some zaks ==.
Back to top Go down
Nathalia

Nathalia

PostSubject: o-o   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 pm

long time i don`t came here :O
Back to top Go down
iHeartless
Junior
Junior
iHeartless

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 am

1 spawn 1 chicken ?
and only reason some1 uses it is pianus
ur skills dont go away
Back to top Go down
TuckingFypo
New Member!
New Member!
TuckingFypo

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 am

Umm theres only allowed 8 of the same bosses allowed to spawn at once. Take Pap Or Zak, You Spawn with Crack of Dimension or Eye of Fire, we all know that zak has more strain on server instead of doing this just lower the Zak count at once like 4 Zak's MAX at once
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 pm

wow, if theres a 4 zak max thing, im so lucky i donated,
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Senior
Senior
Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:09 am

all great ideas, maybe you guys could do a tally and see which is the best choice of all?
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:33 am

I vote it be gone. We could post a poll instead.
Back to top Go down
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:50 am

Tuche Nath. Boss Spawner does cause Lags/Crash(es)/Etc. Raising the Spawns? Hmm..This could make it better. I dunno though. I like a challenge when it comes to leveling but when it gets to the point where it takes *Days* to level o-n-c-e? Nah. I'll get really bored. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:45 pm

500m, is a lil' too much. lol.

Anyways, Boss summoning is so much slower than zakum.
Back to top Go down
hanker123
hanker123

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 pm

I don't lag. It's only bad computers that lag, and people blame it on thinga like avi smegas. Avi smegas cause as much lag as smegas do, if they cause any.
Back to top Go down
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:45 am

hanker123 wrote:
I don't lag. It's only bad computers that lag, and people blame it on thinga like avi smegas. Avi smegas cause as much lag as smegas do, if they cause any.

I actually think the Avitar Smegas cause more Lag than regular Smegas themselves. If this is true btw, then the price of the Smegas/Avitar Smegas in the FM(Fredrick I think?) should be raised. Instead of 1,000,000-2,500,000 Mesos each, boost them up to 100,000,000-250,000,000 Mesos each.

P.S. - If anyone has a better pricing on these ^^^^^, feel free to speak about it. This is just my opinion of the Smega Consequences.

P.S.S. - Yes I'm aware that people can buy them in the Cash Shop as well for 13,000/13 R. Smegas.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Senior
Senior
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 am

Tanooki wrote:
hanker123 wrote:

I actually think the Avitar Smegas cause more Lag than regular Smegas themselves. If this is true btw, then the price of the Smegas/Avitar Smegas in the FM(Fredrick I think?) should be raised. Instead of 1,000,000-2,500,000 Mesos each, boost them up to 100,000,000-250,000,000 Mesos each.

P.S. - If anyone has a better pricing on these ^^^^^, feel free to speak about it. This is just my opinion of the Smega Consequences.

P.S.S. - Yes I'm aware that people can buy them in the Cash Shop as well for 13,000/13 R. Smegas.

I think the Avi Smegas should just go away
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Tanooki wrote:
hanker123 wrote:

i has unlimited cash, omg, ima be smega spammer now lolol.
Back to top Go down
Tanooki
Junior
Junior
Tanooki

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 am

Vivi<3 wrote:
Tanooki wrote:
hanker123 wrote:

i has unlimited cash, omg, ima be smega spammer now lolol.

I don't see the fun in Spamming Smegas honestly.. x.X;;
Back to top Go down
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
Vivi<3

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Spamming nx is fun =)
Back to top Go down
OneGreatShot

OneGreatShot

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm

yea delete it its pointless now that it cost 500 mill anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleting The Boss Summoner   Deleting The Boss Summoner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleting The Boss Summoner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: Suggestions-
Jump to: